Buffalo Bills 2024 Thread

That Aud Smell

11 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

He would have walked into the endzone if Josh had thrown it better.

That is a red herring.

If my aunt had a penis, she’d be my uncle.

Go to and catch the ball that is thrown to you. 

Edited by SwampD

Great.  Now the Bills have become unwatchable too 

if the Texans put up a TD on their first drive 

put in as many backups as possible , including Trubisky.   No more injuries to key people.  
good news is they can win the division at 9-7 , maybe even 8-8

Bad news, without safety help and another receiver.  This team is going nowhere in the playoffs 

11 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Josh has nobody to throw to.

Kincaid sucks. Go and get that ball you Jack ass. Don’t wait for it to come to you!

Totally agree with your first point @SwampD. Nobody can get open for Josh, who is struggling in his own right. Good chance he goes into desperate ‘hero ball’ mode and this game gets especially ugly.

11 minutes ago, SwampD said:

That is a red herring.

If my aunt had a penis, she’d be my uncle.

Go to and catch the ball that is thrown to you. 

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. He got separation going full stride. If the defender were fighting him the whole way, do you really think he wouldn't have fought for it?

1 minute ago, JujuFish said:

I'm not seeing what you're seeing. He got separation going full stride. If the defender were fighting him the whole way, do you really think he wouldn't have fought for it?

Nobody ever does. As a receiver, you have to help your QB out and go to the ball. He waited for the ball to come to him. If he just stopped and came back to the ball, he easily could have fought for it and, god forbid, actually caught it for a first.

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Nobody ever does. As a receiver, you have to help your QB out and go to the ball. He waited for the ball to come to him. If he just stopped and came back to the ball, he easily could have fought for it and, god forbid, actually caught it for a first.

No, he didn't wait. He was going full stride. Let's see you adjust last second when going full speed.

1 hour ago, Scottysabres said:

This has 0 to do with Allen. This is game strategy. McD and staff are well aware the D they can't stop any offense worth their grain of salt. The only way to win is points on every drive, be it field goals or TD's. Brady is getting his ass handed to him these past 2 games. The honey moon is over.

Where's my Vicki / Swan Waterboy sideline gif when I need it? 

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

No, he didn't wait. He was going full stride. Let's see you adjust last second when going full speed.

I need to revisit this. He wasn’t at full speed. If a receiver can’t adjust to a ball thrown then the sucks. Which Kincaid does.