Buffalo Bills 2024 Thread

That Aud Smell

7 minutes ago, inkman said:

Mack Hollins is not an NFL caliber wide receiver.  Cole Bishop is getting absolutely schooled in the run game.  The Bills had their shot to put their stamp on this game and terrible play calling and worse execution made it a moot point.  The Bills are in trouble. 

Bishop also getting smoked in the passing game.  Going well.  On the bright side, I have Stroud and Collins in fantasy. 

4 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

JA is god awful so far. 

He’s been running for his life 

Just now, inkman said:

The Bills WR room after Shakir is garbage. Including Coleman.  It’s embarrassing that an NFL GM thought this pile of crap was going to work.  Samuel=garbage. Hollins=worse than garbage. Coleman=garbage. Kinkaid=is he even on the team.  What a joke

Just think, at one time Bean passed on DK Metcalf. Whom I wanted to take at that time. 

4 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Just think, at one time Bean passed on DK Metcalf. Whom I wanted to take at that time. 

I can’t live a shoulda coulda woulda life.  Make a decision and move.  Second guessing draft picks from half a dozen years ago is a choice I’m never going to make.  

BTW, most of the league had major question marks about DK.  He answered and then some but let’s not act like he was a sure fire star. 

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Can the announcer stop acting like MVS is anything more than a pile of garbage. 

Alright.  Josh doesn’t have it today.  Maybe I’ll take a nap.  

There's a lot of garbage in the WR room. Josh is giving them plenty of time to get open. They can't get any seperation.