Buffalo Bills 2024 Thread

That Aud Smell

20 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

What was going on with that field last night? Guys from both teams were falling all over the place. Was there a huge storm there?

There was some commentary on the radio broadcast that the field hadn't recovered from the Dolphins - Jags game on Sunday.. 4 days in between the field was kind of beat up.  Could be it.

• Thanks (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Night Train said:

Remember 2 years back when DB Jalen Ramsey called Josh Allen " Trash " ?  Since then, Allen is 5-0 against him. 

I think what's really great is that Allen is purposefully burning him, there were plays ever since that day where he just used him like a rag doll, a pump fake that threw him out of his jock. 

I really don't understand the hate Josh gets Nationally, even when Brady and Manning were around, other fan bases never talked the same smack/disrespect I hear about JA. 

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I think what's really great is that Allen is purposefully burning him, there were plays ever since that day where he just used him like a rag doll, a pump fake that threw him out of his jock. 

I really don't understand the hate Josh gets Nationally, even when Brady and Manning were around, other fan bases never talked the same smack/disrespect I hear about JA. 

The only people that still talk trash about Josh are people that are never named (executive) so they don't matter, fans of our division teams, and KC fans.

Nowhere else nationally is he being trashed.