Buffalo Bills 2024 Thread

That Aud Smell

26 minutes ago, calti said:

its easy to say i told you so...but..he shoulda had a mandatory 1 yr off after the first concussions

Sidney Crosby, remember, had some serious concussion issues also. At one point I remember there were people telling him to call it a career, back in 2011 and 2012. But, they didn't rush him back like the Dolphins did with Tua a couple years ago. I think Crosby missed over 100 games in 2010-2012, but he got healthy, and it hasn't been a huge issue later in his career.

As you said, the Dolphins should have given him a full year off, and honestly, if this is more than minor (looks like it might be somewhat serious), they can't be thinking of their 'season', he needs time off.

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

Sidney Crosby, remember, had some serious concussion issues also. At one point I remember there were people telling him to call it a career, back in 2011 and 2012. But, they didn't rush him back like the Dolphins did with Tua a couple years ago. I think Crosby missed over 100 games in 2010-2012, but he got healthy, and it hasn't been a huge issue later in his career.

As you said, the Dolphins should have given him a full year off, and honestly, if this is more than minor (looks like it might be somewhat serious), they can't be thinking of their 'season', he needs time off.

I believe Crosby ended up have a pinched nerve in his upper neck which caused concussion like symptoms. He got a chiropractic adjustment and was g2g.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

Good points re Crosby.   Amazing what Crosby went thru.