Buffalo Bills 2024 Thread

That Aud Smell

9 minutes ago, Idemo Buffalo said:

Bills and Sabres both have the problem of not showing up for parts of games.  If they can start putting together complete games we might start getting some parades in Buffalo. 

And I meant awesome sincerely, because your deaf on correct. If they put in the full 60 minutes, both teams are highly competitive.

Now, Sally forth to the locket rooms and let them know 🤣 

• Like (+1) 1

Just got back from watching the game at Buffalo Bros, our Bills backers bar.  The family of Bills backup quarterback (who's on IR right now) Shane Buechele was there celebrating a birthday.  One of the people there for the party was Steve Buechele, Shane's dad, former Texas Rangers third baseman, and now an on-air analyst for the team.  The parents of one of the in-laws who married into the family are from Buffalo as well; the mom and I were at Maryvale at the same time (didn't know her, she was a senior when I was a freshman), and she grew up a mile from me. 

Steve Buechele, Shane's dad:

image28176.thumb.jpg.b14d22e0e7125fe0552bd9dc3c0218c9.jpg  image28178.thumb.jpg.c923829b02d182aec66bf993dc6a73e6.jpg

Edited by Doohicksie
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JujuFish said:

In the second half, Josh was 15/22 for 258 yards and a TD.

Of course, it's the Titans, but hopefully a sign of things to come.

Keon finished with 4 catches for 125 yards and a toe away from a TD.

It’s the Titans? You mean the team that was number one in total defense, number one in pass defense, and number 10 in rush defense coming into today? Those Titans?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

They sure started poorly in all phases of the game but they got it going. 

Allen seemed to get a boost from Cooper's presence, as did #O.  I am hopeful that they can open up the offense more and let Allen make plays.  

On defense we need to get #43 Bernard back.  He left the game.  

Tough road game in Seattle is the next river to cross.