GDT: Rangers @ Sabres - October 12, 2023 - 7:00PM, MSG-B📺WGR📻

SabresBaltimore

4 minutes ago, Sabres73 said:

I haven't been on this site long, although been a fan since 1973. I have to ask, are the fans on this site always in complete meltdown mode? Because a lot of the comments I'm reading are ridiculous.

Ok ok. They have played great tonight! I want them to play every game like this! It’s been amaaaaazing!   

better?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I haven't been on this site long, although been a fan since 1973. I have to ask, are the fans on this site always in complete meltdown mode? Because a lot of the comments I'm reading are ridiculous.

@Sabres73 Welcome! You will find the pockets of sanity, if you stay! 

We have a lot of cries of Boys in Blue 

image.png.8385de779e817b87d3839d5ccc2fc320.png

going every night....

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks for your condescending answer. All message boards certainly are not like I'm seeing in this thread.

Not the whole board, but I have followed gameday threads for the Leafs, Patriots, Bills and Sabres of course, and Bruins. And all of them have the same emotional/irrational at times reaction in them, much more than the other threads on the sites.

Nothing better than that nervous sounding little cheer you hear when your tender makes a nice save when your team is losing. Nervous to make any real sound but instinctively they KNOW they gotta make a LITTLE noise

its hockey season 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.