Around the NHL 2023-24 Season

Brawndo

Just now, PerreaultForever said:

Commodore seems to have a lot of (loud and opinionated) axes to grind with former coaches and some players. This is a regular thing for him which makes it start to lose credibility and makes one think maybe the problem was him.

I can see his point with Babcock but this was just an obnoxious post that made it look like a guy desperate for attention.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Commodore seems to have a lot of (loud and opinionated) axes to grind with former coaches and some players. This is a regular thing for him which makes it start to lose credibility and makes one think maybe the problem was him.

Yeah, when you run into one arsehole it's probably the other guy.  When you run into them constantly, the problem might be right there in the mirror.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Friedman reporting Disco Dan is the new HC in Seattle 

Will he still be allowed to use 30 whiteboards in the environmentally friendly rink or will he need to have an entire wall or 2 of low voltage OLED boards in the dressing room?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

I can see his point with Babcock but this was just an obnoxious post that made it look like a guy desperate for attention.

Here's Commodore on Arnie again today. Around 1:12...

12 hours ago, Ducky said:

Here's Commodore on Arnie again today. Around 1:12...

I love how what was probably the whole payoff of his worthless story was the portion where he covered his mic and couldn't be heard.  The rest, he comes across as a whiny little bitch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, shrader said:

I love how what was probably the whole payoff of his worthless story was the portion where he covered his mic and couldn't be heard.  The rest, he comes across as a whiny little bitch.

Didn't call him Commode Door for nothing.  😉 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Didn't call him Commode Door for nothing.  😉 

So Arniel called him that and then poked at his fro? I’d be shredding him in the press too. 

Edited by shrader
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Don't know anything about her coaching skills.  Hopefully she's really d*mn good because the 1st to break the ice has to be to let the good ones also break through in a reasonable timeframe too.  Too bad it's Goober that's bringing her in.  One strike against potential success right there.

Stick taps for Jessica Campbell. And to the Kraken. And, sure, to Bylsma.

That's pretty cool - regardless of how it shakes out.

Also: I've changed my Sabrespace Location to honour the NHL's first female bench coach.

Edited by That Aud Smell
  • Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.