Recommended Live Stream

Blades_of_Steel

22 hours ago, Doohickie said:

I just checked.... no Hulu.

If you have a Hulu account that has a local TV package and/or a "basic cable" package that included TNT, maybe Hulu shows it.  I just have basic Hulu.

When you see a game on Hulu it's because it's being "cross-posted" from the ESPN+ catalog.  ESPN+ does not have games that are broadcast on National TV (aka TNT).

So you needed a provider who carried TNT.  Sucked that I had to miss last night, but the only providers who have TNT AND MSG are DirecTV Stream and Spectrum.  Both are not options I want to pursue.

2 minutes ago, LTS said:

When you see a game on Hulu it's because it's being "cross-posted" from the ESPN+ catalog.  ESPN+ does not have games that are broadcast on National TV (aka TNT).

So you needed a provider who carried TNT.  Sucked that I had to miss last night, but the only providers who have TNT AND MSG are DirecTV Stream and Spectrum.  Both are not options I want to pursue.

Actually, @North Buffalo  *did* have the Pittsburgh game on Hulu.  I think it's because he has Hulu + Live TV which is $70/month vs standard Hulu at $8/month.

Just now, Doohickie said:

Actually, @North Buffalo  *did* have the Pittsburgh game on Hulu.  I think it's because he has Hulu + Live TV which is $70/month vs standard Hulu at $8/month.

Right, sorry, I should have been more clear.  Hulu Live has TNT, so you'd get the game.  Hulu itself is just the non-linear streaming service and so when you see those games they are cross-promoting them.  It makes Hulu seem more valuable and drives value of the ESPN+ investment.  I like that they do that.

You also get Disney+ Bundle included if you have Hulu Live.  If Hulu Live had MSG I would be using them in a heartbeat.  Of course I give credit to their advertising.  "No Regional Sports Fees"  it's because they don't have regional sports... at least not that I could see. 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.