Injury Report and Practice Notes 2/8/22

Brawndo

Apologies if this has been posted, but I found the article/quotes from Adams within to be quite interesting 

I can’t recall a Sabres GM ever saying something like this/admitting an investigation of sorts was necessary. To me that’s a step in a positive direction. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 3

23 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Interestingly, Granato mentioned that Krebs would be on the wing when Tage, Cozens and Mitts are healthy during His Radio Appearance last week on WGR. 

I’d like to try this at least once next year in the aim of balanced lines/combinations I’d find to be exciting:

Skinner - Thompson - Olofsson

Peterka - Cozens - Quinn

Krebs - Mittelstadt - Tuch

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I’d like to try this at least once next year in the aim of balanced lines/combinations I’d find to be exciting:

Skinner - Thompson - Olofsson

Peterka - Cozens - Quinn

Krebs - Mittelstadt - Tuch

Peterka Cozens Quinn could evolve into a special combination of skill and pace at both ends of the ice.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Did anyone notice whether VO fired the slapper last night?  I watched about half the game and didn't see one.

It's been an under-the-radar significant loss in a season filled with major injury losses, IMHO.

27 straight without a goal.

Prior to this run he's never gone more than 8 without scoring.

That said he scored 8 in 40 to finish last year as well, so that's 13 in his past 88 games.

That's after 27 in his first 65.

It's like him and Skinner switched jerseys.

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

Did anyone notice whether VO fired the slapper last night?  I watched about half the game and didn't see one.

It's been an under-the-radar significant loss in a season filled with major injury losses, IMHO.

No slappers still anywhere near the target. Presently he has a ok snap shot and a wild slap shot he takes occasionally. There is certainly a problem with his body because no body naturally goes from a sniper to Zhitnik with their shot after an injury without lingering effects causing them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.