Injury Report and Practice Notes 2/8/22

Brawndo

Guess health is a question, but I’d love to see 3 balanced lines assembled and readied for Thursday out of these 9 players: Mitts, Cozens, Tage, VO, KO, Tuch, Asplund, Krebs and Skinner.

We’ve got to get 3 stalled players moving again: Casey, Victor and Ras.

Put Tage and Olofsson back together. They were good to start the year. Put Asplund with them, or with Casey. Ras and Casey were good last year.

Edited by dudacek

• Brawndo changed the title to Injury Report and Practice Notes 2/8/22
1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Guess health is a question, but I’d love to see 3 balanced lines assembled and readied for Thursday out of these 9 players: Mitts, Cozens, Tage, VO, KO, Tuch, Asplund, Krebs and Skinner.

We’ve got to get 3 stalled players moving again: Casey, Victor and Ras.

Put Tage and Olofsson back together. They were good to start the year. Put Asplund with them, or with Casey. Ras and Casey were good last year.

Yes, I would like to see VO Tage and Asplund again to see if the early season chemistry was real or a fluke. I thought the combination of that line worked.

I'd try Mitts between Tuch and Skinner but it seems Granato wants Mitts paired with the most speed so the whole line can play very up tempo rather than balancing them more. I personally would rather see the top 3 lines balanced as much as possible.

Line chemistry is important though. I'd really like to see some stability with the players that they plan to bring back next year. Create those lines, pairings, roles, slot the people in them and build the base of real continuity. It's time. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Glad to see Krebs getting a shot at center.  I've been wanting to see what that looks like.

Interestingly, Granato mentioned that Krebs would be on the wing when Tage, Cozens and Mitts are healthy during His Radio Appearance last week on WGR. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Interestingly, Granato mentioned that Krebs would be on the wing when Tage, Cozens and Mitts are healthy during His Radio Appearance last week on WGR. 

Heard that too.

Was wondering if Mitts back tomorrow means Krebs into Bjork’s spot with Cozens and Okposo, and Casey with the Swedes?

25 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Let's see how he does at center.  I think if he Tages it, Donny will change his mind.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.