The "Whoops I posted Politics in the Main Forum" Thread

Zamboni

1 minute ago, bob_sauve28 said:

No, that organization is pretty good, actually, the dog sh it they are running against is the worst ever Trump=sh it 

1 minute ago, Stoner said:

Well they did hit the post with a clear shot at an empty net.

Feeding this stuff is not the answer.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, SabresBillsFan said:

WOW, you have to be kidding!

No not at all.  I'm not saying the last 4 years were good (pretty bad) but the other guy is a train wreck.

Mods, are we going to let this political thing go? If so I'm really do go at it with someone who brings it up in a gameday thread.

2 minutes ago, JohnRobertEichel said:

***** off, MAGA turd. Go slit your throat and die

This is what happens when we have posters that CANNOT CONTROL themselves and have to post their poltical point of view.

I do not like your response, but anyone who posts politics in here (starts posting it) should get a 3-5 day cool down 'ban'.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, mjd1001 said:

This is what happens when we have posters that CANNOT CONTROL themselves and have to post their poltical point of view.

I do not like your response, but anyone who posts politics in here (starts posting it) should get a 3-5 day cool down 'ban'.

Politics turns people into children. Has no place on a sports forum.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

1 minute ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

We should not need the mods to come in and clean up a GDT full of political nonsense.

There is a well advertised Club for that talk.

There is not a mod online now, so I suggest that anyone who participated (you know who you are) delete your political based post and we forget it ever happened.

telling someone to slit their throat and die?  that's at least an in person hearing... right?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, pi2000 said:

telling someone to slit their throat and die?  that's at least an in person hearing... right?

Yeah, but I blame more the oringial post, the person who brought up politics to begin with that started it.

The first person to bring up politics needs a bad.  Not so much the people responding to it.

3 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Yeah, but I blame more the oringial post, the person who brought up politics to begin with that started it.

The first person to bring up politics needs a bad.  Not so much the people responding to it.

they're both guilty!

cindy busby ugh GIF by Hallmark Channel