Donald J Trump, your thoughts on his Presidency

LGR4GM

“If Tump doesn’t get elected in 2024 we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly b*t*h. You will be targeted personally, your family, all of it.”
                        - A quote from the Trump MAGA scum arrested in Texas yesterday for threatening judge Chutkan.  

More MAGA scum posting the names and addresses of the grand jurors in Fulton County, GA. and calling for people to actually go to their houses. Why? For doing their civil duty as citizens? 

Where is the condemnation of these actions by republican party leadership? Phucking cowards, all of them. 

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

“If Tump doesn’t get elected in 2024 we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly b*t*h. You will be targeted personally, your family, all of it.”
                        - A quote from the Trump MAGA scum arrested in Texas yesterday for threatening judge Chutkan.  

More MAGA scum posting the names and addresses of the grand jurors in Fulton County, GA. and calling for people to actually go to their houses. Why? For doing their civil duty as citizens? 

Where is the condemnation of these actions by republican party leadership? Phucking cowards, all of them. 

One more "MAGA scum" and I am posting a Star Wars meme. 😆😆😆

• 1 month later...

In his motion to dismiss the disqualification case in Colorado, Trump argued, among other things, that as president, he was not obligated to serve the Constitution and therefore Article 3 of the 14th Amendment doesn't apply to him. You can’t make this sh*t up. 

In a surprise to no one, the motion to dismiss was denied and the case will be heard. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/27/2024 at 10:15 AM, LGR4GM said:

"He won't be that bad." Yes, if dictators aren't that bad, then sure. 

More than a few constitutional hoops to jump thru, but he certainly has the corrupt, radical SCOTUS to help pave the way. Welcome to 1930s Europe.  

19 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Words cannot explain what a dumpster fire 🔥  this interview was. Holy *****. 

This country is going to be so much better off once he is finally gone from the political landscape. Hopefully the Constitution will still be a thing at that time.

His ability to bring out the worst in everybody is absolutely amazing.

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

This country is going to be so much better off once he is finally gone from the political landscape. Hopefully the Constitution will still be a thing at that time.

His ability to bring out the worst in everybody is absolutely amazing.

I wish I felt as confident that our country will be so much better off when he’s gone, but Trump is just a symptom. The fascists behind him aren’t going anywhere soon and we will need to pass new laws to build better constitutional protections against them. And even then, we are stuck with a corrupt SCOTUS who care little about the Constitution and precedent. 

42 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I wish I felt as confident that our country will be so much better off when he’s gone, but Trump is just a symptom. The fascists behind him aren’t going anywhere soon and we will need to pass new laws to build better constitutional protections against them. And even then, we are stuck with a corrupt SCOTUS who care little about the Constitution and precedent. 

All they need to do is bring back pork. Congress needs to get back to making laws and earmarks made that happen. With the winner take all we have now, there is no reason to compromise.

Seemed like a good idea at the time, but who knew that it was pork that was keeping this country going. This era of presidential decree is awful.

5 minutes ago, SwampD said:

All they need to do is bring back pork. Congress needs to get back to making laws and earmarks made that happen. With the winner take all we have now, there is no reason to compromise.

Seemed like a good idea at the time, but who knew that it was pork that was keeping this country going. This era of presidential decree is awful.

I can appreciate this line of thinking, but I think the far right extremists in both houses would never be convinced when their goal is to break the government. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Trumps off his rocker. He's shown lots of signs of decline in his cognition and offers nothing when he speaks. It's just 95% whining about people who don't worship him. 

I'm seriously concerned about those who do worship him at this point.

Business in Victor, NY  - this image is from a few years ago when Let's Go Brandon was just kicking in. During Trump's election campaign they had a big banner over the front of the business supporting Trump.  Today they have another large banner hanging in the same spot Trump 2024.

I always wonder if there's anyone who works there that isn't a Trump supporter.  I think if my place of employment put out something like that, either physically, or in some email, etc. I would walk off the job immediately.

I have to think there are potential customers/partners of this business that no longer consider doing business with them because of this.

He's next level delusional now... and so is everyone speaking out in support of him.  It would almost be laughable except for the fact that we are talking about the position of the President of the United States.  Due to that it is pretty much a top of the list concern in my book. Certainly far more than it was the first time.

19 hours ago, LTS said:

I'm seriously concerned about those who do worship him at this point.

Business in Victor, NY  - this image is from a few years ago when Let's Go Brandon was just kicking in. During Trump's election campaign they had a big banner over the front of the business supporting Trump.  Today they have another large banner hanging in the same spot Trump 2024.

I always wonder if there's anyone who works there that isn't a Trump supporter.  I think if my place of employment put out something like that, either physically, or in some email, etc. I would walk off the job immediately.

I have to think there are potential customers/partners of this business that no longer consider doing business with them because of this.

He's next level delusional now... and so is everyone speaking out in support of him.  It would almost be laughable except for the fact that we are talking about the position of the President of the United States.  Due to that it is pretty much a top of the list concern in my book. Certainly far more than it was the first time.

A... lets say friend of mine, was going after me during our fantasy draft about how you don't see all the Harris signs and banners and flags like you do for Trump and that's how he knows trump will win. I stated quite plainly that politicians are not celebrities, they are employees of the people and should be treated as such. Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump, Kamala Harris, whoever is not above me in any way shape or form. Therefore I don't worship any of them as such and I think the worship, and it is worship, of Trump is sickening. It is the most un-patriotic thing you can do, worship and value a politician over your country. Trump himself is no patriot, he's a grifting scammer who hates everyone except for those who give him something, like money or fealty.  "He won't be that bad" was the most laughable thing anyone said to me in January of 2017. No, Trump was worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t think Trump is cognitively impaired so much as I think he’s always been a fascist like his father before him. A little sampling from earlier today:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-fascism-qanon-truth-social-posting-spree-1235089984/

I consider anyone who is ok with this line of thinking is a traitor to our nation, a clear and present danger to our Constitution, and an existential threat to our democracy. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the addle-brained fascist wonder is just a symptom. That a convicted felon and sexual abuser still facing dozens of criminal charges suffices as presidential timber for the GOP is the illness. 

Gotta run now. There is a migrant gang on the front lawn trying to take over my town. 

On 8/28/2024 at 4:33 PM, K-9 said:

I don’t think Trump is cognitively impaired so much as I think he’s always been a fascist like his father before him. A little sampling from earlier today:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-fascism-qanon-truth-social-posting-spree-1235089984/

I consider anyone who is ok with this line of thinking is a traitor to our nation, a clear and present danger to our Constitution, and an existential threat to our democracy. 

Trump is Trump. Always has been. The fact that anyone could want him as president, or even worse, worship him, is baffling to me.

No idea where to put this.  I suppose I could have started a thread about the insanity of the MAGA cult.

Yesterday I had an interesting and disturbing MAGA experience at a very small, local brewery in my small, mostly rural community. Went there for lunch a little before game time.  4 people at the bar, I am guessing mid to late 60s in age.  2 men, 2 women.  They were wearing Bills stuff so assume they were there to watch the game.  They were the only other people in the place.  We sat down 2 empty barstools away from them, I was closest to the men.

1st commercial break had a Harris campaign ad.  During the commercial the Guy closest to me yells "someone should shoot her".  Then yells even louder " Someone needs to just shoot her".  He sounded like he was having a tantrum.  Like it was emotionally painful to even see her on television.

my blood went from chill to irrationally angry in a heartbeat.  I immediately stood, faced him and hoped to make eye contact. I am not even sure what I would have said, but in that moment I was looking for an excuse to have a confrontation. I haven't got that angry in a very long time.

My wife asked " what did he just say?" And loud enough for him to hear me I said "the ***** wants someone to shoot Harris".

He never looked our way the rest of the time we were there.  

Violence is coming.  ***** jackholes are going to make sure of it.  This will be the price we pay for the game Trump is playing.  The orange sociopath doesn’t care that more people are going to get hurt, or worse.