Tucker fires back

Twisted Wrister

"Tucker was not amused when asked if he was hurt by Briere's comments. "

"Hurt? By a guy like that? I mean how many playoff games has he ever played? Two?" Tucker said.

Told the number was actually six, Tucker shrugged.

"I don't think he can hurt me when I've played 80-plus playoff games and been to a conference final. Tell him to come back and talk to me when he has done that."

If there already wasn't enough hype revolving around the Leafs' visit to the HSBC Arena on April 16, there certainly is now.

Should be a good one come Easter Sunday

Wow he went to the conference finals! HIPPIE!!!!!!!

I can't wait until McKee steps in and says,

"I do remember when he went to the conference finals. I remember it because we beat them in five games. So maybe Darcy can talk to my team when he goes to the Stanley Cup finals."

"Tucker was not amused when asked if he was hurt by Briere's comments. "

"Hurt? By a guy like that? I mean how many playoff games has he ever played? Two?" Tucker said.

Told the number was actually six, Tucker shrugged.

"I don't think he can hurt me when I've played 80-plus playoff games and been to a conference final. Tell him to come back and talk to me when he has done that."

If there already wasn't enough hype revolving around the Leafs' visit to the HSBC Arena on April 16, there certainly is now.

Should be a good one come Easter Sunday

I like the avatar. Saw it on the Bills page as well. Why does he think Briere is coming after him? I can think of atleast a dozen guys that will be in line, with their fists cocked, waiting for this jackass. As usual, all the hype for the game will only lead to a let down. No way this gets out of hand like we want it to.

hell, i dont want retaliation. last thing we need is a suspension before the playoffs. let him be a dick on the golf course and stew in his own misery while we skate around with the cup. it would be nice if there were a fight, but tucker is by no means going to be allowed by pat quinn to go out and fight, so the only way well be able to get at him is with dirty play, and dirty play works both ways and helps no one - i dont want anybody getting injured or suspended before the first round.

j

It was Ruff. And not that it matters any, but where did he get the 80 games from? I count 62 (according to the Leaf's site) and no cup. None of this matters though. Buh bye Darcy. Too bad you can't use your vast playoff experience this year. Have a nice trip to the links.

hell, i dont want retaliation. last thing we need is a suspension before the playoffs. let him be a dick on the golf course and stew in his own misery while we skate around with the cup. it would be nice if there were a fight, but tucker is by no means going to be allowed by pat quinn to go out and fight, so the only way well be able to get at him is with dirty play, and dirty play works both ways and helps no one - i dont want anybody getting injured or suspended before the first round.

j

Thats why a guy like Peters gets sent out to do the job, if he gets suspended, who cares, he probably would have been in the press box during the playoff games anyway

Wow Tucker, what an accomplished superstar you are...you've played on many losing playoff teams, and you made it to the series that we all dream about...THE CONFERENCE FINALS!

Seriously, get real. Stop pouting because your crappy team will be watching the playoffs from their livingrooms this year. I think this guy has been hit in the head too many times. I wanna see someone destroy him on Easter

Thats why a guy like Peters gets sent out to do the job, if he gets suspended, who cares, he probably would have been in the press box during the playoff games anyway

The Sabres have nothing to gain. Zippo. But a lot to lose. No one's worried about losing Peters, but what if things get out of hand and other players are suspended? Or injured? What if things get so hot, Lindy takes off his shoe and throws it at Tucker, misses and hits Kerry Fraser instead, earning him a 10-game suspension? Ridiculous? Yes, but in sports anything can happen. Paying back Tucker would make everyone feel good for about two hours, but if anything happens to jeopardize our chances in the playoffs, we could feel bad for years. That mothertucker isn't worth it.

What if things get so hot, Lindy takes off his shoe and throws it at Tucker, misses and hits Kerry Fraser instead, earning him a 10-game suspension?

You know what, I would be willing to accept the 10 game suspention just to see that cause it would be hillarious, Then Ruff could go throw the other shoe at Betman at the hearing for his suspension.

Archived