Toronto Marlies @ Rochester Amerks 7 pm MSG

inkman

So I figured since enough of us get MSG-WNY, AND we like to keep an eye on the Amerks, it would be appropriate to have a thread dedicated.

Players to watch:

Nylander -19

Baptiste- 13

Bailey - 95

Ullmark - 30

Rodrigues- 15

Martin - 5

Fasching - 24

Nelson - 34

Cornel - 20

A smattering of prospects amongst the ranks of the Amerks roster. Bailey, Baptiste, Nylander and Ullmark highlight the kids on the rise.

The team has been a disaster for the last 2 months. The kids are eyeing Buffalo and the vets are playing like ECHL players.

Toronto has treated Rochester like Milan Lucic treats Ryan Miller. Let's hope the tide is turning.

So I figured since enough of us get MSG-WNY, AND we like to keep an eye on the Amerks, it would be appropriate to have a thread dedicated.

Players to watch:

Nylander -19

Baptiste- 13

Bailey - 95

Ullmark - 30

Rodrigues- 15

Martin - 5

Fasching - 24

Nelson - 34

Cornel - 20

A smattering of prospects amongst the ranks of the Amerks roster. Bailey, Baptiste, Nylander and Ullmark highlight the kids on the rise.

The team has been a disaster for the last 2 months. The kids are eyeing Buffalo and the vets are playing like ECHL players.

Toronto has treated Rochester like Milan Lucic treats Ryan Miller. Let's hope the tide is turning.

It appears the game will actually be on DTV but not on the Sabres normal channel (635-1) but rather on what is normally the "regular" MSG (634).

This is surprising as the Instigators & the John Murphy Show aren't showing up on DTV.

That doesn't count as west side. Only Greece, Gates, and then the blemishes of the eastside Irondequoit and East Rochester.

I had to drive through gates, spencerport, and brockport on the way home. That's why I mentioned The west side. The roads aren't that bad once you cross the county line, mostly because the traffic thins out.

Its a Wednesday night and has snowed four inches since 3 o'clock. I can't say I blame people for not showing up, even on BOGO night.

Point taken buuuut there is zero snowfall at my house in Fairport and it's not like they pack 10K with regularity. They might get 4-5K on a Friday and attendance picks up throughout the year but the barn has been 1/2 empty since the dual affiliation. It ruined the franchise and it hasn't been the same since. This city just doesn't support the team like it used to. It makes me sad.

That is beautiful statistics

For him, for the rest of the team not so much. There hasn't been a good excuse. Even with all the injuries and call ups, they,have fielded a good AHL lineup most nights.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.