Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

Daniel Day Lewis

Charlize Theron (Monster. She can do serious, she can be thriller, she can be comedy. Range, talent.)

Ralph Fiennes. (his Amon Goeth in Schindler's List is horrifyingly incredible).

Tom Hanks

Robert De Niro 

Kevin Spacey

Christian Bale

Kate Winslet

Different eras, but, Charlie Chaplin. Vivien Leigh. 

Edited by Josie914

Daniel Day Lewis

Charlize Theron (Monster. She can do serious, she can be thriller, she can be comedy. Range, talent.)

Ralph Fiennes. (his Amon Goeth in Schindler's List is horrifyingly incredible).

Tom Hanks

Robert De Niro

Kevin Spacey

Christian Bale

Kate Winslet

Different eras, but, Charlie Chaplin. Vivien Leigh.

Love me some Kevin Spacey

Hey, what do you call it when Batman skips church?

Just watched Whiplash. Not really sure how I feel. First thought is Not a lot of substance.

On second thought, that's harsh. It's focused, and that's a good thing.

I expected to like it, but for me it was the musical version of Shame; excellent acting, but not a movie I enjoyed watching or would watch again. The ending was unsatisfying in both cases, too.

I expected to like it, but for me it was the musical version of Shame; excellent acting, but not a movie I enjoyed watching or would watch again. The ending was unsatisfying in both cases, too.

I expected to like it, too. It's so squarely in my wheelhouse. I'm a drummer, I love obsessed artist stories, I love jazz, but it just didn't connect with me.

I just finished watching Training Day. I forgot how good it was.

Fun fact: Training Day was written by David Ayer, who would go on to direct Academy Award winner Suicide Squad.

I watched Birdman for the first time earlier tonight. I kinda love it. The style, the cast, the supernatural stuff, the sets! Oh my goodness the sets are fricken gorgeous. I don't think the movie really means anything or has anything original to say.

But holy does Inarritu despise women. And good god is he a crotchety old man with absolutely no insight on the internet/modern culture. Dude's head is soooooo faaaaar up his ass.

It was kinda sad to learn that the Always Sunny episode Charlie Work wasn't an original concept. Oh well.

What's everyone's favorite cop movie? Not crime. You can still root for the bad guy but the cops have to favor prominently in the movie.

I'd have to say Heat or LA Confidential.

That's tough. I LOVE the Dirty Harry movies.

Demolition Man?

The Untouchables?

Tombstone?

Oh! Striking Distance! The only thing Sarah Jessica Parker does that I like. Good cast.

Sylvester Stallone Cop Movies:

Cobra

Judge Dredd

Demolition Man

Night Hawks

Tango and Cash

Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot

Cop Land

Eye See You

Tango and Cash is the ace of that group. Stallone and Kurt Russell. They edge out Stallone and Snipes.