GDT: Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens 9/11/16

qwksndmonster

Taylor isn't playing great, but man, Baltimore's DL is schooling our OL.

How many pass plays has he had time to set and scan? 3?

His 1 yard pass on 3rd and 16, as well as when he broke the tackle when Bush missed the block, and several others that he didn't look anywhere but at Shady, when everyone knew it was coming. The line has been bad, yes, but between Roman and TT, they have not once found a way to use his only passing strength. Halfway through the fourth quarter, that's not acceptable. 

Taylor isn't playing great, but man, Baltimore's DL is schooling our OL.

How many pass plays has he had time to set and scan? 3?

Yep, if a qb doesn't have time what can you expect him to do? Being flushed out to the right w/ receivers on the left? Can't do anything w/ that. 

His 1 yard pass on 3rd and 16, as well as when he broke the tackle when Bush missed the block, and several others that he didn't look anywhere but at Shady, when everyone knew it was coming. The line has been bad, yes, but between Roman and TT, they have not once found a way to use his only passing strength. Halfway through the fourth quarter, that's not acceptable. 

Have to have time for receivers to get down field. Taylor is getting little time to do anything. 

W/ about 5 minutes to play and 1 time out this could be the deciding drive. Bills gotta deliver. Baltimore may allow short yardage passes on this drive. Take advantage of it. If not, provide Taylor time and go deep. 

Edited by GoPre

I'm just talking about the defense man. He has plenty of warts as a head coach :lol:

They have done really well today, though. Greater than the sum of their parts.

So yeah, Tyrod didn't have time there. The previous throw to Woods, despite 11 being open further down the field, with all the time in the world, is the stuff I'm talking about. It's happened more than 5 times today, which isn't a lot, but is enough to where I'm pretty upset with him. That's what set up a long 3rd down on the next play where the line couldn't hold. 

They have done really well today, though. Greater than the sum of their parts.

So yeah, Tyrod didn't have time there. The previous throw to Woods, despite 11 being open further down the field, with all the time in the world, is the stuff I'm talking about. It's happened more than 5 times today, which isn't a lot, but is enough to where I'm pretty upset with him. That's what set up a long 3rd down on the next play where the line couldn't hold. 

Tyrod has been a bad game. When he does get time he hasn't been precise, at all.

The offseason always makes you forget about a player's deficiencies, but this game was a quick reminder.