GDT: Columbus @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 4-8-2016

WildCard

They've had plenty of opportunities before this I give him, Kasdorf, and Rodrigues opportunities to play. Tonight was the wrong night to do it

Alright, I'm adding "fan appreciation night" to "the All-Star Game" and "....I honestly can't remember, but there was a third thing" on the list of things you care about far more than I do :p :lol:

Jesus.  I just went to Weather.com.

They are saying tomorrow night the low will be 19 degrees.

I do get that vibe watching these games in Buffalo.  It's "something to do" for a sizable contingent of the crowd, or so it seems.

What font are they using? 72? 96 bold in red?

Alright, I'm adding "fan appreciation night" to "the All-Star Game" and "....I honestly can't remember, but there was a third thing" on the list of things you care about far more than I do :P :lol:

It fits into a theme though, as nicely outlined in John Vogl's piece in the News on Sunday. The fans don't feel appreciated. Think Russ Brandon gives two shits?

Alright, I'm adding "fan appreciation night" to "the All-Star Game" and "....I honestly can't remember, but there was a third thing" on the list of things you care about far more than I do :P :lol:

What font are they using? 72? 96 bold in red?

small type and gray actually.

It fits into a theme though, as nicely outlined in John Vogl's piece in the News on Sunday. The fans don't feel appreciated. Think Russ Brandon gives two shits?

If such a feeling is actually widespread and growing, then yea. Even if you want to be super-cynical as to the reason, significant fan alienation has business implications.

Edit: I'm also pretty sure the lineup decisions were Murray and Bylsma. Surely you wouldn't want a businessman coming down to tell the hockey department what to do in game 81, right?

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Exactly. They've been icing the best team all season, and on Fan Appreciation Night they ice 3 brand new rookies and Carlo. Unbelievable Edited by WildCard

Alright, I'm adding "fan appreciation night" to "the All-Star Game" and "....I honestly can't remember, but there was a third thing" on the list of things you care about far more than I do :p :lol:

Gonna bet it's either Saad, baseball, or golf :lol: :beer: Edited by WildCard

Johnson is pushing 930 since October. He was coming off an injury too.

If you're going to cut out his worst month (October), then it's only fair to cut out his best month (November).  He's .920 since December 1st, good for 21st in the NHL (minimum 10 games).

So somebody  refresh my senile memory.  If we lose tomorrow we finish where?  

7th if Arizona wins, 8th if they lose (regulation or OT). If we win and Montreal losses, we draft 9th. So, locked into 7-9.

The Tyler Ennis milk commercial! I think that's a fitting way to turn off the TV after that game :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.