Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Charlie, just clean out the ###### toilets and stop mincing my words, ok?

You can mice words?

You forget Eleven, I may be illiterate, but I am an expert in Bird Law

So where does Garappalo get a starting job handed to him next year a-la Brock and Cassel?

Edited by WildCard

Good teams do call timeouts and mismanage the clock from time to time, but the Cardinals and Patriots (two Super Bowl favorites) just hit the two-minute warning with all three timeouts intact.

After I posted this possession changed three times. Exactly why you can't just blow timeouts because you're too incompetent to call a play and get set in 40 seconds or because you're unable to audible when you don't like the defense.

I didn't think it was possible, but somehow, the postgame hysterics are worse than the game itself.

My opinion on Tyrod has never wavered. Roman proved to be extra special today.

I'm not going to sit here and pontificate over the great white hype, Chris Hogan. New England has been making average WR look like all pros for a decade.

If (and I mean if) Dak ends up being good, he's a nice example of why teams shouldn't shy away from players with questionable character. I'm mostly serious, but a small part of me is gratuitously baiting Freeman here :P

Why is Prescott's character at question? He seemed respectful, hard working and what not at MSU. 

There is no God in football.

I feel like I've been watching one long boring movie with the Bills. They are Charlie Brown and the Patriots are Lucy.

For exactly one hour today i thought this team might be good. I was quickly reminded this can't be the case, won't be the case and may never be the case during my lifetime. I see no end in sight. The Bills may suck for the rest of eternity. I think that's what I'm resigned to.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.