Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Technically, you can't back up evidence against a claim like that without listing a game that was more deceptive.

It was totally meant to be 100% literal, yes. 1000% even. I went through game by game over the last century of NFL games and this one came out on top

Okay, how about earlier this year.  Oakland v. Tampa Bay.  Oakland out-gained Tampa 626-270, won by 6.

Honestly, I think we're both just really frustrated with the team right now and taking a little bit of it out on each other.  We should stop that.  Sorry.

:beer: Sorry as well.

Should be an interesting week.

Does it help Cardale's development to get game action this early? I'm not sure I want to see him this season.

:beer: Sorry as well.

Should be an interesting week.

Does it help Cardale's development to get game action this early? I'm not sure I want to see him this season.

Doubt it matters either way, to be honest. I also doubt it would have any impact on offseason QB plans. I also don't think he'll be any good. I still want to see him though. Because reasons.

Doubt it matters either way, to be honest. I also doubt it would have any impact on offseason QB plans. I also don't think he'll be any good. I still want to see him though. Because reasons.

Exactly. I don't think he'll be anything, but I want to keep taking QBs and putting honest effort into their development, not just "eh he won't ever be the franchise guy so don't bother checking him out" because why use the pick on him then?

If it won't hurt him, then I wouldn't mind seeing what he can do right now. Then draft another to push him, try to get Romo or whatever, and pray for the ultimate miracle of a Luck/Rivers wanting out of their situation (yes, I know there is a subzero chance of that happening)

Exactly. I don't think he'll be anything, but I want to keep taking QBs and putting honest effort into their development, not just "eh he won't ever be the franchise guy so don't bother checking him out" because why use the pick on him then?

If it won't hurt him, then I wouldn't mind seeing what he can do right now. Then draft another to push him, try to get Romo or whatever, and pray for the ultimate miracle of a Luck/Rivers wanting out of their situation (yes, I know there is a subzero chance of that happening)

Man, as a football fan, the Colts make me sad. They have Andrew freaking Luck and they're wasting him. Perfect example of why continuity for the sake of continuity is a bad idea.

Because they lost to a team with 3 of the top 10 players in the game?

Because he lost to the Jets, because he lost to the Dolphins, because his team completely collapsed against the Raiders, because his team repeated the same mistakes all year long without showing any improvement...............forcing this game into a must win situation instead of a could lose situation. 

No team in the NFL has an easier last three weeks than the Bills. If Rex had come through earlier in the year, or even just last week, he wouldn't be in this situation. 

Of course, that's just my opinion.  ;)

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Because when his season was on the line, he let one player generate more total offense than his entire fukcing team!

I think there are plenty of reasons to fire Rex. Losing to the Steelers shouldn't be the straw that broke the Pegula's back. Getting housed by the Jets on national TV, collapsing against the Raiders in epic fashion, continuously being NE bitch, having one of the worst defenses in the league when you have great players up and down the roster and it's supposed to be your forte. Those are reasons to get fired.

What happened today was supposed to...

Because he lost to the Jets, because he lost to the Dolphins, because his team completely collapsed against the Raiders, because his team repeated the same mistakes all year long without showing any improvement...............forcing this game into a must win situation instead of a could lose situation.

No team in the NFL has an easier last three weeks than the Bills. If Rex had come through earlier in the year, or even just last week, he wouldn't be in this situation.

Of course, that's just my opinion. ;)

Yeah like I said Edited by inkman

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.