Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Daryl Talley loves the pick.

He also said my man Myles Jack was his favorite player in the draft, which leads me to...

Matthew Fairburn ‏@MatthewFairburn  26s

The Bills were calling every team at the top of the second round to try and move up for Reggie Ragland.

Sadness. I'd assume the Bills were one of the teams with Jack totally off their board.

Correct. However, I'm not sure we have a guy who can cover him with help...and a tandem that can do that does exist.

If it's me I put a safety and DB on him. Hopefully a bigger hybrid type safety or a slim coverage type backer. Not sure if that guy is on the roster. The way to cover Gronk is to put Brady on his ass.

If it's me I put a safety and DB on him. Hopefully a bigger hybrid type safety or a slim coverage type backer. Not sure if that guy is on the roster. The way to cover Gronk is to put Brady on his ass.

Yea, I think the plan has to be to just get to Brady. We've got nobody to even try to cover him underneath.

Yea, I think the plan has to be to just get to Brady. We've got nobody to even try to cover him underneath.

Gotta follow the Denver model and go all in on punishing the QB. If the four game suspension stands, maybe the jets, fish or us can dethrone NE this year but I'd rather he just get Theismanned into retirement.

So we are looking like:

3-4

Dareus-Williams-M.Lawson?

Hughs-Brown-Raglund-Shaq

4-3

Hughs-Dareus-Wiliams-Shaq

Raglund-Brown-Brown?

Most likely. Not like we aren't used to it.

Don't think Lawson can play a 3-4 end--he's probably depth behind Shaq now. Barring a draft pick or trade, I'd imagine Corbin Bryant is penciled in there.

Gotta follow the Denver model and go all in on punishing the QB. If the four game suspension stands, maybe the jets, fish or us can dethrone NE this year but I'd rather he just get Theismanned into retirement.

I'm fully on board with the Denver model, I just don't think Ragland helps achieve it.

#Bills GM Doug Whaley: Ragland and Preston Brown will be on the field at the same time. Ragland will play the WILL.

Bleh. I don't like that at all. Aaaannnndddd I'm done bitching about it, gave my two cents :)

The Jets. Making a team one dimensional makes coverage that much easier too

I did forget the Jets added Forte. But the Pats and Dolphins* are already one-dimensional, it's how they do things.

*I'm a bitter Lamar Miller fantasy owner. They just don't run the ball. Maybe they will with the new regime, but I'm not exactly scared of Jay Ajayi.

At least we didn't take Hackenbush?

I'm in a building filled with Penn state D-bags who keeps telling me that the Bills need that f-ing guy! I'd have just started screaming like a lunatic and flipping tables over until they dragged me out of here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.