Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Losses:

Cardinals, Bengals, Seahawks, steelers, pats x2 (maybe 1), Oakland, probably a loss or 2 to Jets Miami combined.

Ravens is up in the air

We may steal a Brady less Pats victory, prolly 3 of 4 between Jets and Dolphins, Jacksonville, rams, Browns.

I think I'm forgetting one, but yeah, 7-9, 8-8 tops.

I have zero faith right now in the bills, sorry you can't go 16 years and expect that attitude. At least the Sabres only suck for a few years and then usually pump it back up. Not to mention the bills are in cap hell and seemingly have no direction.

Losses:

Cardinals, Bengals, Seahawks, steelers, pats x2 (maybe 1), Oakland, probably a loss or 2 to Jets Miami combined.

Ravens is up in the air

We may steal a Brady less Pats victory, prolly 3 of 4 between Jets and Dolphins, Jacksonville, rams, Browns.

I think I'm forgetting one, but yeah, 7-9, 8-8 tops.

I have zero faith right now in the bills, sorry you can't go 16 years and expect that attitude. At least the Sabres only suck for a few years and then usually pump it back up. Not to mention the bills are in cap hell and seemingly have no direction.

For having zero faith, you have them going .500 with the 10th hardest schedule going into the season.

Considering my separation from the Bills and the NFL in general, this is the year that you guys can expect playoffs.  I was the one keeping us out. IT WAS ALWAYS ME

I'll fight you for the honours. Every time a read about the Bills I repeat the mantra "no Sunday Ticket this year, no Sunday Ticket this year..."

For having zero faith, you have them going .500 with the 10th hardest schedule going into the season.

I think there are 7 winnable games, but then again we lost to Jacksonville last year. And there is always one that you don't expect to win but pull it out.

I guess I'm being slightly optimistic, ill watch this year and hope like always, but I'm not gonna be crying if we're outta the hunt in late November

Rex Ryan will be at the FNC today to introduce Donald Trump.

Politics aside (and I do mean that), this sort of stuff (from Rex) just rubs me the wrong way. 

Yep.  This is stupid.

As if Rex wasn't polarizing enough. Yeesh.

Why?  Is he not allowed to be a Trump supporter?  He worked in the Big Apple market for several years.  Maybe they are friends.  I have ZFG about it.

Edited by wjag

I mean - I am already genuinely looking forward to his departure from the franchise. Hopefully he can deliver a playoff game before that happens.

Why?  Is he not allowed to be a Trump supporter?  He worked in the Big Apple market for several years.  Maybe they are friends.  I have ZFG about it.

It's just the limelight wh0re in him that is tiring (to me) - especially given last year's results.

Edited by That Aud Smell

I'm w/ Aud Smell.  It's the limelight , again, especially in light of last year's results.

Why does it make it dumb?  I'm not following your line of reasoning here.

He should be focused 100% on football right now.  The team is in OTAs and there is a draft next week.  Not pimping himself out; focusing on football.

One quick google search brought back this:

"

Head coach John Harbaugh backs Trump and thinks America should "build the wall"

http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2015/8/18/9171611/head-coach-john-harbaugh-backs-trump-and-thinks-america-should-build

While that's a little less over-the-top, creating noise like that during preseason (note the date) is pretty stupid, too.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.