The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

Per Deslauriers:

“'If you leave a little space like that to Eich, he’s going to put it in,' Sabres goal-scorer Nicolas Deslauriers said. 'Especially at the end of the first like that, it feels good.'"

It's Eich. PTL.

I'm pretty sure it's Yeichel :ph34r:

@BuffNewsVogl: There is no supplemental discipline hearing scheduled for Josh Gorges for Friday's boarding major, says NHL source.

Wow, I thought for sure he was getting a few games

I think he should at least get fined and probably deserves 2 games. That hit was out of line.

So we should talk about Jack Eichel's shot... how the hell does he do it?  I mean that release is ungodly.

@BuffNewsVogl: There is no supplemental discipline hearing scheduled for Josh Gorges for Friday's boarding major, says NHL source.

Wow, I thought for sure he was getting a few games

I'm all for free ranging threads, but was this intended for this thread?

I'm pretty sure it's Yeichel :ph34r:

Well, that's the goal call.

His teammates call him Eich.

Not Jacker.

NOT Jacker.

I'm not fond of Yeichel.

But I hate Jacker. It's way to Canadian. Sorry to those in Canada (and Texas I guess) on SS but he's an American Lad ( albeit Boston) he needs a cool nickname, not a Canadianized one.

I can't picture someone from Newfoundland make Jacker sound ... good.

Good stuff here boys.

I finally figured it out. You're the head coach of SabreSpace. Gruff but lovable. You are a taskmaster but you also have a players coach in you. Sometimes you join in the scrimmage but most days you have to leave the ice early to go to a meeting with the brass. You're a track suit and a business suit. HCNF

I finally figured it out. You're the head coach of SabreSpace. Gruff but lovable. You are a taskmaster but you also have a players coach in you. Sometimes you join in the scrimmage but most days you have to leave the ice early to go to a meeting with the brass. You're a track suit and a business suit. HCNF

He has no system and can't coach skill guys.

Let it go, Smell.  Let it go.

wut.

?

I assumed your where advocating for Jacker. I didn't want to come off as being harsh to Texans. Even if their bike riding, man cave building, Buffalo expatriate Texans. 

But sense your gonna be that way.

Smell doesn't need to let it go!

Even if a big old mean, six gun drawen Texan, says to let it go!

Happy now, you made me confrontational. Hope your satisfied. Meanie. 

:nana: