Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

There are zero rivalries in the AFC East. It's just a bunch of angry Bills/Jets fans and happy Pats fans.

The only rivalry sacrificed is Pittsburgh Baltimore but it was only a blip a few years ago.

The rivalries created would be greater.

Edited by Hoss

As a high ranking league official told Sal Capaccio, a short while ago, ten years prior it was believed to the Bills relocating to LA.

Would have been a pretty logical choice also.   Luckily you guys had a good owner.

Also with the move, won't there be a reallignment , might not be playing the patriots x2 any more :p

I understand wanting to get in the LA media market, but LA has shown in the past it's not exactly an incredible football market. So they get two teams? Seems kinda nuts to me.

Holy ######... If true:

According to police sources Chandler Jones "OD'd on pills" at Gronk's house Saturday night & was taken in an ambulance to Norwood Hospital.

https://twitter.com/DandCShow/status/687073468014264322

The Patriot way, amirite?

Man, what ever happened to just drinking till you black out?

The same thing that happened to just taking Sudafed for a stuffy nose.

Pills are everywhere, it's a pandemic and it's not an easily solved problem. Add in high paid, high profile guys with easy access and I'm surprised we don't hear this more often

I understand wanting to get in the LA media market, but LA has shown in the past it's not exactly an incredible football market. So they get two teams? Seems kinda nuts to me.

The Patriot way, amirite?

Is that similar to anthracite?

Man, what ever happened to just drinking till you black out?

I don't remember.

Saw a comedian Tweet something like this:

NFL: Hey, L.A., want a football team?

L.A.: Nah. We're good.

NFL: Well, then, how about TWO?!

L.A.: Wait, wha--

NFL: Consider it DONE.

There are zero rivalries in the AFC East. It's just a bunch of angry Bills/Jets fans and happy Pats fans.

The only rivalry sacrificed is Pittsburgh Baltimore but it was only a blip a few years ago.

The rivalries created would be greater.

I don't think you follow the Steelers and Ravens (and Bengals), those teams and fan bases really seem to hate each other.

I don't think you follow the Steelers and Ravens (and Bengals), those teams and fan bases really seem to hate each other.

I heard the Ravens/Steelers one referred to this week as there being a lot of mutual respect between the players on each side.  Now Steelers/Bengals, that's where the hatred is.

Cleveland Pittsburgh is like the Bills and NE.  I know a few Browns fans who will begin frothing at the mouth if you just mention the Steelers.  Mention the Browns to Steelers fans and it's thanks for the two easy wins every year.

Shouldn't Browns fans start frothing at the mouth at any mention of the Browns?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.