Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I was a young man working at the mall sitting in my car on lunch break and listening to the radio broadcast. I still remember Murph exclaiming something like "That was a forward pass! They've got to call that one back. The replay review indicates that this one will be called back folks." :wallbash:

Oh and it was Irondequoit Mall in Rochester. Anyone familiar with that place will know how funny that fact is.

I worked at J&J back in the day

Ok, I'm probably missing something easy and obvious here, but I can't figure out wtf that is? :P

J&J Newsstand. I was their store manager :rolleyes: for 5 or 6 years. Among my darker times. Salary of $285 dollars a week. Woohoo!

Edited by inkman

J&J Newsstand. I was their store manager :rolleyes: for 5 or 6 years. Among my darker times. Salary of $285 dollars a week. Woohoo!

Oh, I was kind of thinking that.  I remember that place.  Mall convenient store.  I went there a few times and the prices on things sucked, but they were the only convenient store in the mall.

I can't believe they paid you that little as a manager.  When did you work there?

Oh, I was kind of thinking that. I remember that place. Mall convenient store. I went there a few times and the prices on things sucked, but they were the only convenient store in the mall.

I can't believe they paid you that little as a manager. When did you work there?

Mid 90s

Adam Gase is likely to be named the Miami Dolphins head coach. He's the offensive coordinator in Chicago and was the offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach previously.

Just read he's their 9th head coach since 2004. Man, that seems insane; they definitely need to be mentioned in the same breath as the Browns and Bills when it comes to organizational incompetence.

There are several teams, including the bills, that aren't in the playoffs but are better than the Texans.

Watching the Texans in the playoffs inches me closer to agreeing with those who want to abolish divisions. This is bad for everyone outside of Houston and KC.

Holy hell is Hoyer terrible :lol:

He's the worst quarterback to make the playoffs since Mark Sanchez.

Seriously. I've been bitching about that stupid 3pm time all day (to myself).

I'm going to continue to find reasons to bitch about the NHL schedule every chance I can get, not that I really need to look hard to find them. At least we play the Jets tommorow so it should be interesting

I love Brian Hoyer :lol: :lol:

Edited by WildCard

Is he really that bad if a coach?

I don't think so, no. He's been very good at every other step. The Texans finished with a winning record despite multiple changes at QB.

I expect the team to go big on QBs. Will probably try to bring in somebody like RG3 or even Peyton Manning. Maybe Sam Bradford. Plus a draft pick.

Edited by Hoss

I know there are special circumstances at work, but nobody can watch Hoyer play QB and O'Brian coach, and come away saying Tyrod and Rex can't get the Bills to the playoffs. This is deplorable.

Texans don't sniff playoffs if they played in the same division as Tom Brady, though, so this Texans team doesn't give me any hope. Not that I don't think it's possible for us to get into a WC spot on our own merits.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.