Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

This game was make it or break it for the season,

It's over now, and deservedly so, you don't lose to Jacksonville and expect to make the playoffs

Tyrod showed he's not our answer or savior, he's more than what we have had but but that's not enough.

Rex was clearly outclassed and out coached, Again, and it's gotten old, we can't run a 2 minute drive and our play calling is just brutal.

It's gonna take more than adding some decent names together and hoping they mesh well, because that's all we have.

Whoever said 'BLOW IT UP' is right. Get a new GM and let the new GM pick his coaching staff. Terry inherited Whaley.

What did Whaley do wrong? He built tge team that should have won today and been a leader in the playoff race. Instead, the coaches it up! You can blame him for hiring Rex but you can't have it both ways. If you think Terry and Kim hired Rex, you can't blane Doug

Bills lose (5-6). Chiefs win (6-5). Raiders win (6-6). Texans win (6-5). Colts win (6-5). Jets win (6-5).

Given the Chiefs schedule, that about does it. Feels like we're the 9th place Sabres of old

I get being mad at Rex, but I mean, he was told not to challenge. Whoever saw the replay and decided not to challenge deserves our fury.

Fire that DC

What did Whaley do wrong? He built tge team that should have won today and been a leader in the playoff race. Instead, the coaches ###### it up! You can blame him for hiring Rex but you can't have it both ways. If you think Terry and Kim hired Rex, you can't blane Doug

Blowing it up means a new GM.  Terry Pegula didn't hire Doug Whaley.  What has Whaley done that is so special?

Reverse NFL standings:

Tennessee Titans (2-9) No QB need

Cleveland Browns (2-8) NEED a QB

Dallas Cowboys (3-8) May draft future QB (likely to)

San Diego Chargers (3-8) No QB need

San Francisco 49ers (3-7) NEED a QB

Baltimore Ravens (3-7) No QB need

Philadelphia Eagles (4-7) NEED a QB

Detroit Lions (4-7) No QB need

St. Louis Rams (4-7) NEED a QB

New Orleans Saints (4-7) May draft future QB

Miami Dolphins (4-7) No QB need

Jacksonville Jaguars (4-7) No QB need

Buffalo Bills (5-6) NEED a QB

Chicago Bears (5-6) Could replace Cutler

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-6) No QB need

New York Giants (5-6) No QB need

Washington (5-6) May replace Cousins, could extend him

Oakland Raiders (5-6) No QB need

Houston Texans (6-5) NEED a QB

New York Jets (6-5) NEED a QB

Every team beyond this point is set. I randomly ordered the teams with the same record, but the weakest SOS gets you a higher pick. There's a lot of teams that will be looking, but there are certainly some teams we could target in a trade up. Time to start dropping like a rock.

Edited by Hoss

Reverse NFL standings:

Tennessee Titans (2-9) No QB need

Cleveland Browns (2-8) NEED a QB

Dallas Cowboys (3-8) May draft future QB (likely to)

San Diego Chargers (3-8) No QB need

San Francisco 49ers (3-7) NEED a QB

Baltimore Ravens (3-7) No QB need

Philadelphia Eagles (4-7) NEED a QB

Detroit Lions (4-7) No QB need

St. Louis Rams (4-7) NEED a QB

New Orleans Saints (4-7) May draft future QB

Miami Dolphins (4-7) No QB need

Jacksonville Jaguars (4-7) No QB need

Buffalo Bills (5-6) NEED a QB

Chicago Bears (5-6) Could replace Cutler

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-6) No QB need

New York Giants (5-6) No QB need

Washington (5-6) May replace Cousins, could extend him

Oakland Raiders (5-6) No QB need

Houston Texans (6-5) NEED a QB

New York Jets (6-5) NEED a QB

Every team beyond this point is set. I randomly ordered the teams with the same record, but the weakest SOS gets you a higher pick. There's a lot of teams that will be looking, but there are certainly some teams we could target in a trade up. Time to start dropping like a rock.

I'd be utterly shocked if Jerry Jones drafts a QB of the future. I also think Jacksonville may consider moving on from Bortles if there's a GM or coach change. Good list though, and I think it underlines how we'd have to move up to have a shot at one of the top guys.

Edit: if I ran Baltimore I'd want to upgrade Flacco, but this is the NFL and no way is a team dumping a Super Bowl winner.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Blowing it up means a new GM.  Terry Pegula didn't hire Doug Whaley.  What has Whaley done that is so special?

New GM means new coach, no? But, wait, IIRC Ryan reports to Terry. Great setup. Pegula is an idiot.

According to Tim Graham, it was the team chaplain who told Rex not to challenge. If there was ever any doubt that God hates the Bills... :lol:

Told him as in relayed a message, right? NFW Father Mulcahy is making that decision.

I'd be utterly shocked if Jerry Jones drafts a QB of the future. I also think Jacksonville may consider moving on from Bortles if there's a GM or coach change. Good list though, and I think it underlines how we'd have to move up to have a shot at one of the top guys.

Blake Bortles has shown massive improvements this season. He still makes some boneheaded plays, but there's absolutely zero chance they move on. I also think Gus Bradley is safe. They're being very patient there.

The expectation among many is that the Cowboys will draft a QB high. I don't know if it will be in the first round, but I do think I would if I were them. You're rarely in the range to land a high quality QB prospect, so you've got to take advantage of it when you do. Unless your star QB is in his mid-20s.

Rex saying a deep safety took Sammy out of the game shows you how much trust they have in Tyrod to make any throw aside from the deep ball.

Edited by Hoss

Blake Bortles has shown massive improvements this season. He still makes some boneheaded plays, but there's absolutely zero chance they move on. I also think Gus Bradley is safe. They're being very patient there.

The expectation among many is that the Cowboys will draft a QB high. I don't know if it will be in the first round, but I do think I would if I were them. You're rarely in the range to land a high quality QB prospect, so you've got to take advantage of it when you do. Unless your star QB is in his mid-20s.

Bortles' accuracy is just all over the map. My general opinion is accuracy doesn't get better (to any degree that makes a difference, anyway), which is why I'd move on. But yea, they probably won't, which is why I prefaced it with an "if" statement.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.