Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Alex Smith in the last seven games:

1,702 yards, 6 TDs and 0 INTs and a rushing TD. That's 284 yards a game. Only one TD per game, but he's been what you want Alex Smith to be. Issue is they're on their third-string RB, so they'll need to rely on him to put up more points.

Every single analyst is taking the Chiefs with Smith and a 3rd string RB

The Bills being the heavy underdog can help. It's a good motivator. Pats were favored to lay a beat down on Buffalo, but the Bills could've won that game. In my opinion if McCoy didnt drop a TD from Taylor, Buffalo goes on to win.

Alex Smith in the last seven games:

1,702 yards, 6 TDs and 0 INTs and a rushing TD. That's 284 yards a game. Only one TD per game, but he's been what you want Alex Smith to be. Issue is they're on their third-string RB, so they'll need to rely on him to put up more points.

He's due for a bad game. Especially one involving a lot of pressure.

Offense is moving quickly. Roman is very good at game planning for the first drive or two.

Drive stalls for a FG... Derrick Johnson is such an underrated player. He was nearly a free agent a few years ago, and I wanted him to come to Buffalo so bad.

Also, these Chiefs jerseys are so nice.

I think our defense is finally getting used to Rex's system.

Rex actually said he has adjusted the schemes lately... That's a more likely explanation.

With the Chiefs offense having absolutely no weapons and their punter looking pathetic this should be a cake walk today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.