Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

The Bills play all three teams they're tied with at 5-5 before the end of the season, including the next two weeks against the Chiefs and Texans. If they win the next two games they should be in the playoffs despite today's failure.

But they're going to need whoever is under center to suddenly become a good QB.

Just went back and watched it - the whistle on the fumble declaring Bills ball is blown at :32. The ball is finally set down by a ref who WALKED the ball to the line at :17 and the ball is snapped at :08.

Watkins was called in bounds because he wasn't going forward out of bounds, but it's a call they normally give the offensive player.

Edit: I'm wrong on Watkins. You don't have to go forward out of bounds if you are not touched.

bills were still standing around looking spaced..they could have forced the issue. brady would have.--not saying the refs didn't screw the bills but the bills could have/should have got to the damn line.

they are in such a daze all the time in 2 min situations. just a stupid stupid team. I hope t pegs makes some changes sooner than later

The Bills play all three teams they're tied with at 5-5 before the end of the season, including the next two weeks against the Chiefs and Texans. If they win the next two games they should be in the playoffs despite today's failure.

TT is decent. EJ is horrific and should not be allowed to play . he is a disaster.

bills were still standing around looking spaced..they could have forced the issue. brady would have.--not saying the refs didn't screw the bills but the bills could have/should have got to the damn line.

they are in such a daze all the time in 2 min situations. just a stupid stupid team. I hope t pegs makes some changes sooner than later

You're right. They didn't fight for it. Refs failed to do their job and the Bills didn't check them on it.

Rex just said "the NFL is not doing us any favors." (It was in regards to the Bills recent schedule)

Edited by Hoss

Luckily none of the teams we're playing have a good QB.

On to Kansas City.

Listening to the Tom Brady post game presser and everybody is so sure to compliment him before asking their question. "Hey Tom, you made a great play on that inadvertent whistle, but what happened?" "Hey Tom, how hard is it to get the ball to Gronk on some of these plays? You made a great throw at the end of the game there."

Listening to the Tom Brady post game presser and everybody is so sure to compliment him before asking their question. "Hey Tom, you made a great play on that inadvertent whistle, but what happened?" "Hey Tom, how hard is it to get the ball to Gronk on some of these plays? You made a great throw at the end of the game there."

At what point did he unzip?

In my opinion Tom Brady is the greatest QB in league history. He's had excellent coaching but besides Moss he hasn't had a big target to throw to at wide receiver. Admit it folks the guy is clutch. I hate it but have to give him props.

This game was winneable despite TB, Bills made too many mistakes..., again wash rinse repeat.

This game was winneable despite TB, Bills made too many mistakes..., again wash rinse repeat.

Almost every game is winnable but look at his record. The guy just gets it done. The rings speak for themselves and even the super bowls they lost they are in those games. As much as I hate New England I have never seen a team that loses tons of quality of players and never go through a rebuild.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

Not sure who is a 1st round QB anyway, need to draft 2 or 3 and see if one works, do again the following year till you find one.

Jared Goff and Paxton Lynch say "hey, I don't want to play in Buffalo because they smell." But there's two. Connor Cook is another.

I think our O line will get wrecked regardless next week, based on how KC has looked as of late, I don't know with the way out offensive is clicking who is under center.

It's arguably the best HC of all time against a rookie QB who likes to escape the pocket. Tyrod being average tonight wasn't anything surprising. Other than the 2 Pats game and maybe the Titans game, he's been extremely good

It's arguably the best HC of all time against a rookie QB who likes to escape the pocket. Tyrod being average tonight wasn't anything surprising. Other than the 2 Pats game and maybe the Titans game, he's been extremely good

It's more the pass blocking against KC with a fragile QB that I'm worried about. That and no backup capable of winning a game. Tho Tyrod was inaccurate today and that wasn't all on belicheat

I genuinely don't understand harping on TT for this game. For the past month it was 'our defense blows, Rex is overrated' So we hold the undefeated Pats, in NE, to their lowest point total this year, and really, really should have won this game if not for Leodis, and all the sudden TT isn't good enough and our line sucks. 

All the teams they lost to besides Jacksoville is a decent team. He's a mediocre QB and in this league those QB's don't get u far.

I genuinely don't understand harping on TT for this game. For the past month it was 'our defense blows, Rex is overrated' So we hold the undefeated Pats, in NE, to their lowest point total this year, and really, really should have won this game if not for Leodis, and all the sudden TT isn't good enough and our line sucks.

Only reason it was close is because Elderman was out. Him playing makes him or Gronk dangerous.

All the teams they lost to besides Jacksoville is a decent team. He's a mediocre QB and in this league those QB's don't get u far.

Only reason it was close is because Elderman was out. Him playing makes him or Gronk dangerous.

To the first part, I don't get your point. We lost to all decent teams besides one, so TT is mediocre?

Edelman out was not the only reason this was close. I don't think I'll convince you there anyhow

*raises hand*

I'm a Rex apologist!

Taylor sucked tonight as all of his shortcomings were on display (struggles throwing from the pocket and moving through his progressions) while his greatest strength (the deep bucket throw) wasn't great. Line wasn't great, but fine for the most part. The offense cost us this game, not McKelvin. Such is life with a middle of the pack QB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.