Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Didn't Thurman suffer a lacerated liver late in his Bills career on a pass where Flutie hung him out to dry?

he was shiv'd

They are retro peritoneal, so not technically abdominal..... A blow to the back, near the flanks can cause some serious trauma to the kidneys.

Except in the movies where tough guys can take punch after punch there with little to no effect

Do you?  I know i have my doubts.

I have lots of doubts.  The team of idiots who drafted EJ Manuel in the first round are still around so lots of doubts.  I think Rex needs to step up his game.  We need a head coach who doesn't get outcoached by a mile everytime we play the Patriots.

OK -- I'm going to the game tonight.  I used to go to Bills-Jets here every year, then gave it up when I realized the Bills weren't trying to win, and it wasn't worth the gigantic PITA that is getting home from the Meadowlands.  I was very much on the fence this year too, but was invited to go in a work-related setup and decided to go.

We'll see.  I'm half-expecting another amateur hour loss, but I really like TT, but who knows whether Watkins can get anything done vs Revis...

I lack faith in him, absolutely.... I'm sorry but by week 9 if your players (looking at you Hughes) can't stop taking terrible penalties at terrible times then that goes back to a coach who cant/isn't dealing with the issues.... I see other teams win with injuries, look at Pittsburgh, but here we are against the Jets being a huge game for the underachieving bills and all the headlines are about Rex Ryan and his stupid antics all week. If we come out and show we prepared and aren't out coached again then have at it, but when your team sucks, it's time to reel that crap in and get down to business.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.