Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I have both Michael Crabtree and Sammy Watkins on my bench in fantasy football right now. They both have 22 points.

Luckily the three WRs (two WRs and a FLEX) in my lineup had solid days. Allen Robinson (12), Amari Cooper (14) and Randall Cobb (15) in the lineup.

Will the Bills set the all time NFL record for penalties in a season? They kept up the pace today.

I hope they do, while making the playoffs, and let's throw in a bottom-10 defense for good measure. Whatever will make Rex haters' heads explode in the most satisfying fashion, I'm in favor of.

Edit: On that note, Denver has by far the best defense in the league, and it's currently getting lit up by a Colts team that had looked awful basically all year.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

I hope they do, while making the playoffs, and let's throw in a bottom-10 defense for good measure. Whatever will make Rex haters' heads explode in the most satisfying fashion, I'm in favor of.

Edit: On that note, Denver has by far the best defense in the league, and it's currently getting lit up by a Colts team that had looked awful basically all year.

You are on notice for this slip up.  One more and we'll send you back to youtube comments where you came from.

There is no other reasonable word for those who want to fire Rex after (prior to today) less than half a season of work.

There is no other reasonable word for those who want to fire Rex after (prior to today) less than half a season of work.

it would be discourteous to fire rex after half a season

Edited by calti

He's not a very good quarterback.  He's an average at best quarterback.  Is he better than EJ?  Sure.  Is he a LOT better than EJ?  No. 

I agree with everything except the part where you said he isn't a lot better than EJ. He's leaps and bounds better than EJ.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.