Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Now is it Rex's fault that these guys keep committing awful penalties? I've never seen him get in anyone's face about it, I've only heard him say that he likes their fire in the media, and they keep doing it week after week.

Was it Schwartz's fault Suh stomped on somebody's head? It's the same guys taking the stupid penalties, making me think it those particular players.

My timing's random and not related to anything "just now", but I've had enough of Rex Ryan's defense and bully ball.

The defense is more confused than confusing. The assembled talent was presented a new scheme less effective than the old scheme. That's coaching ego. I never need to see Jerry Hughes again.

DBs have been awesome, by the way.

Jerry Hughes and Aaron Williams have to be the dumbest players on the team, right? What a stupid penalty.

Jerry Hughes and Aaron Williams have to be the dumbest players on the team, right? What a stupid penalty.

dumbest players on the Bills=dumbest players in the league

Was it Schwartz's fault Suh stomped on somebody's head? It's the same guys taking the stupid penalties, making me think it those particular players.

They both played for us last year though, and hindsight may definitely be blocking my memory, but they and others taking the penalties weren't nearly as bad as now... I remember joking about Hughes and PFs but it feels so much worse. Probably because Miami is walking all over them. It's easier to forget about when you're sacking qbs and forcing 3 and outs.

Banner drive by the defense followed by a banner drive by the offense. Bleh.

They both played for us last year though, and hindsight may definitely be blocking my memory, but they and others taking the penalties weren't nearly as bad as now... I remember joking about Hughes and PFs but it feels so much worse. Probably because Miami is walking all over them. It's easier to forget about when you're sacking qbs and forcing 3 and outs.

Williams and Hughes both had discipline problems last year. Without question.

Banner drive by the defense followed by a banner drive by the offense. Bleh.

Williams and Hughes both had discipline problems last year. Without question.

It was just masked by a good defense I guess. It's week 9 now, they've allowed 3 80 yard drives in a half and a few minutes to a weak line and mediocre qb.

And hey at least 1 Hughes penalty last year was for slapping his teammate's helmet after a 3rd down stop :lol: so the numbers look worse than they are :P I was at that game, that was so brutal

My timing's random and not related to anything "just now", but I've had enough of Rex Ryan's defense and bully ball.

The defense is more confused than confusing. The assembled talent was presented a new scheme less effective than the old scheme. That's coaching ego. I never need to see Jerry Hughes again.

DBs have been awesome, by the way.

amazing  the DBs have to play like hall of famers just to try and keep us in the game...when we have a gazillion dollar D line and LBs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.