Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

As of right now, buffalo has a 21% chance of making the playoffs..... Just checked a fancy Stat site, don't recall the name.... But seems accurate.

Man the AFC sucks

From Dumb and Dumber....there is a chance

Edited by Thanes16

Why even do return plays anymore? Apparently no team ever does them right.

I actually agree. They should find a new way to do these. They're exciting and clean once every seven billion times (real advanced stat).

It's always a stupid concept if you actually want to keep players healthy... Let's put the ball in the air and let both teams run full speed at each other.

I actually agree. They should find a new way to do these. They're exciting and clean once every seven billion times (real advanced stat).

It's always a stupid concept if you actually want to keep players healthy... Let's put the ball in the air and let both teams run full speed at each other.

This is only about players getting hurt and current officiating. The NFL game will be far different sooner than many think. And I do believe the NFL is slowly on it's way out.

And Watkins is playing w/ an oh , I actually gotta play.

And if this is ruled a touchback I'm going to be pissed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.