Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Strive for the 20% and ye shall be rewarded. The collective CHL also rans are the enemy of the the Shart winner, still we must trust in the way of the Carrion. #believe

If NYI finish in 9th worse or lower, those chances will increase to 25% or more.

So when a team reaches OT, I think they have "guaranteed an OTL, and now are going for a straight loss", right? Just trying to get backwards world lingo down.

OT doesn't guarantee anything in this system. You are either walking away with 1 point or 0. I can't think of any scenario with guarantees here when the game is still in progress.

So when a team reaches OT, I think they have "guaranteed an OTL, and now are going for a straight loss", right? Just trying to get backwards world lingo down.
OT doesn't guarantee anything in this system. You are either walking away with 1 point or 0. I can't think of any scenario with guarantees here when the game is still in progress.

The way I was thinking was that when you hit OT, you're guaranteed not to get the full 2-CHL-points for the game. So you've locked up at best an OTL, but you could still lose outright. I'm just trying to put that into a concise phrase for fun and profit.

Four Carrion teams on the docket tonight.

I'm giving Edmonton - Boston a 3 bagger. :bag: :bag: :bag: for Carrion interest.

Florida - Phily is a solid 2.5 bagger :bag: :bag: 1/2 with Philly kinda sucking out of the gate, and kinda of a turtle derby of a flip game.

Calgary - Tampa is a :bag: 1/2

Pitt - Winny is a :bag: 1/2

Carry on, Carrion.

Four Carrion teams on the docket tonight.

I'm giving Edmonton - Boston a 3 bagger. :bag: :bag: :bag: for Carrion interest.

Florida - Phily is a solid 2.5 bagger :bag: :bag: 1/2 with Philly kinda sucking out of the gate, and kinda of a turtle derby of a flip game.

Calgary - Tampa is a :bag: 1/2

Pitt - Winny is a :bag: 1/2

Carry on, Carrion.

More bags more interest? Because it wouldn't make sense to rank anything higher than Philly and Florida. Especially not Edmonton Boston which is probably going to be an easy Boston win.

More bags more interest? Because it wouldn't make sense to rank anything higher than Philly and Florida. Especially not Edmonton Boston which is probably going to be an easy Boston win.

It makes sense because they are the closest in the standings(that's playing). Still can't let go of the predicting games strength of schedule stuff huh.

Edited by inkman

Boston pisses lead away to Edmonton late.

Hopefully the Eulers come in ticked tomorrow. Unfortunately, they'll probably be tired.

Ticked that I had to give my tix to tomorrow's game away. Was really looking forward to seeing 2 evenly matched teams going at it.

Hopefully the Eulers come in ticked tomorrow. Unfortunately, they'll probably be tired.

Ticked that I had to give my tix to tomorrow's game away. Was really looking forward to seeing 2 evenly matched teams going at it.

What AHL team was scheduled to play the Sabres?

Yep. Instead of watching Chicago I end up watching friggin' Carolina and Calgary.

I know!

Mostly Carrion impact. Edmonton is off to a Sharty start.

Current standings through games played 11/6.

Team ----- GP - L - W - OT - PTS

Buffalo 14 9 3 2 20

Colorado 15 6 4 5 17

Edmonton 13 8 4 1 17

Columbus 12 8 4 0 16

Carolina 11 6 3 2 14

Arizona 12 6 5 1 13

Winnipeg 14 5 7 2 12

Calgary 15 5 8 2 12

NY I 13 5 8 0 10

Florida 11 3 4 4 10

Only 5 teams in action tonight, but it includes two 5 bag matchups. Buffalo is visited by the Eulers and the Candy Canes welcome the BJ's to the league.