Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

NBC Sports has hired Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger per si.com.

NBC Sports has bulked up its hockey coverage with a pair of solid hires from Canada. The network has added Bob McKenzie, the longtime TSN Hockey Insider, as a full-time contributor. McKenzie will appear regularly on NBC and NBCSN including as an in-studio contributor to NBCSN’s Wednesday Night Rivalry telecasts. He’ll also do on-site commentary at NHL All-Star Weekend, the Stanley Cup Final, and NHL draft. NBC has also added TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger. McKenzie and Dreger will continue in their respective roles for TSN in Canada.

http://www.si.com/more-sports/2014/10/06/espn-nba-television-deal-media-circus

NBC Sports has hired Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger per si.com.

http://www.si.com/more-sports/2014/10/06/espn-nba-television-deal-media-circus

Woah. How did I nkt see anybody mention this today on the twitter sphere? I was going to read that article but never ended up doing it. That should make broadcasts interesting if they get on.

I think Carolina has last place just about locked.

I will throw Arizona in the mix as well I don't know where they are gonna get goal scoring from. I have to give the Edge in coaching to Arizona but better goal scorers to Carolina even though they have 2 solid players out for alittle while. I would hate to see McDavid in either one of those uniforms. I don't mind Arizona but not with Darcy there. I just think their is no way we finish last unless we start Nieuvirth every game.

I will throw Arizona in the mix as well I don't know where they are gonna get goal scoring from. I have to give the Edge in coaching to Arizona but better goal scorers to Carolina even though they have 2 solid players out for alittle while. I would hate to see McDavid in either one of those uniforms. I don't mind Arizona but not with Darcy there. I just think their is no way we finish last unless we start Nieuvirth every game.

I applaud your diligence with making sure that you regurgitate the same lines on Arizona's being in the tank chase everytime it's mentioned.

Edited by Tankalicious

Woah. How did I nkt see anybody mention this today on the twitter sphere? I was going to read that article but never ended up doing it. That should make broadcasts interesting if they get on.

It broke shortly before i posted it here and SI added it into the column about the NBA tv deal. lol

Apparently Subban uses farts as a weapon against opposing players. I kid you not. I don't have a link but its out there. Sniff it out if you don't believe me.

So does he hold in dumps to ensure he's got ammo for games? Brings a whole new meaning to dump and chase.

What about diet? Does he eat poutine on game night?

I think Carolina has last place just about locked.

Let's Go Canes. Wooo Woooo Wooooo!

I still say the Sabres ace in the hole is GMTM torpedoing the roster if necessary. IMO doing something like that is 100% out of the question here in Carolina and other places around the league.

The other side of the McEichel coin is if we don't land one of them then who does? Outside of one them landing in our division, the nightmare scenario for me is McEichel here in Carolina. Ugggghhhh that would be unbearably brutal.

Let's Go Canes. Wooo Woooo Wooooo!

I still say the Sabres ace in the hole is GMTM torpedoing the roster if necessary. IMO doing something like that is 100% out of the question here in Carolina and other places around the league.

The other side of the McEichel coin is if we don't land one of them then who does? Outside of one them landing in our division, the nightmare scenario for me is McEichel here in Carolina. Ugggghhhh that would be unbearably brutal.

Go Canes!! *

(no exemption from raping and pillaging, however)*

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.