Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

I think the lack of the pick is why I'm so for making the playoffs however we can.

The pick is gone now regardless of what happens. From a pure draft point of view, the only thing winning does is make us wait even longer to get our first pick. I'm all for making the playoffs, but it has nothing to do with the draft.

The pick is gone now regardless of what happens. From a pure draft point of view, the only thing winning does is make us wait even longer to get our first pick. I'm all for making the playoffs, but it has nothing to do with the draft.

but the fact that the pick goes to Cleveland...I want it to be more meaningless for them :angel:

I really like Baylor's QB right now after seeing him play a few games. I doubt he'd fall to the 2nd round though. and yeah, there are going to be a ton of teams QB hunting this offseason.

Actually, some are starting to say Petty is going to have a hard slide. Stayed one year too long and gave scouts more time to decide that he may be a system QB. We'll see.

interesting, but believable.

I feel like those types of things normally settle by the time the draft comes. I see him firmly in the early second by the time that happens. But we're a long way from draft time. At this time during his draft year people were saying Orton was going to win the Heisman and couldn't turnover the ball and then he had a meltdown game and lost it.

I gotta keep all you happy joy Bills apologists locked in reality. This team might make the playoffs but it doesn't mean jack squat. I mean for ###### sake we're already shuffling in a hack QB and the coaching staff has no idea how to run an offense.

We're in reality. Nobody (or at least most of us) think if we win the division that we're bonified contenders with the Seahawks and Broncos but after 15 or so years without playoffs we'll definitely take it. I'll be happy to see us kick the Patriots* when they are down, because they had no problem doing the same to us for years. I've never had any faith in Manuel but his play was atrocious and it was time for him to take a seat on the bench. Putting Orton in gives us a chance to see if Manuel was holding back the offense or if Hackett needs to be shown the door as well. Personally, I don't care for Hackett's offense at this point but if Orton can make it look fairly competent against the (currently) top rated defense then I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and put more of the blame on Manuel.

Meanwhile Bellicek is cracking up:

http://profootballta...ati-repeatedly/

This seems like the typical NE game. Cincy rolls in on a high and the Pats knock them back. Bank it. NE wins this game.

i don't think it matters who plays in that game -- thursday night football just sucks. i really wish the league would do away with it.

I agree..

It is a terrible idea. The NFL should only play on Sunday. Screw Monday night too.

i don't think it matters who plays in that game -- thursday night football just sucks. i really wish the league would do away with it.

People are going to watch. It doesn't matter what night they air it. They've been turning each of these ones off early though.

This seems like the typical NE game. Cincy rolls in on a high and the Pats knock them back. Bank it. NE wins this game.

Hmm. I think it will be an interesting tilt. CInci is legit -- essentially what the Bills had wanted to be, more or less. If NE is in fact in full decline, Cinci will put another nail in the coffin. (Folds hands in fervent prayer.)

It is a terrible idea. The NFL should only play on Sunday. Screw Monday night too.

Hey, hey - nothing wrong with MNF.

Would make a lot of sense.

Also: Jacobs really wanted to bid on the team, but the problem wasn't the Bruins (the NFL was willing to waive). The problem was that Delaware North owns significant gaming operations--not just concessions, but racetracks, etc.--and would not divest itself of those operations.

Also: Jacobs really wanted to bid on the team, but the problem wasn't the Bruins (the NFL was willing to waive). The problem was that Delaware North owns significant gaming operations--not just concessions, but racetracks, etc.--and would not divest itself of those operations.

Neither of last couple posts is really new. Question with stadium has been that NFL frowns on third party involvement. Could see DN putting money upfront in lieu of future concession revenue.