GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo (3/30/2012, 7:30pm)

deluca67

They seem to have forgotten how to bury their chances again. They were given a gift with Johnson in the net and they crapped on it. The NHL is getting closer to their wish of the Caps in the playoffs.

Can't drop a single pt against Toronto! Imperative they take all 4 pts.

As for the refs. The whole reffing crew of the league is so watered down its not worth it. It's terrible.

Did anyone mention the Crosby goal was similar to the Olympic winning goal? Not a good goal tonight.

Ehrhoff was missed

I never like to say this but I think the refs influenced the outcome of that game heavily, including some fake offsides.

This game was not unexpected. They were going to have an off night eventually and considering their chances tonight I am not worried. They will rebound and win tomorrow.

well i'm logging off, let the bitch fest begin

So how huge is that point lost because of Weber's bonehead incompetent play at the end of the Avalanche game with 2 seconds left on the clock when they tied it? We would have won in reg with 2 points, instead we lost and had only 1. :angry:

F Hodgson! Falling and giving up the ENG

Hodgson was brutal tonight, along with Leino and Boyes and Roy. Kinda like they were about 3-4 weeks ago.

Archived