GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo (3/30/2012, 7:30pm)

deluca67

it's just torture listening to this Pittsburgh broadcast crew. They make Jack Edwards seem fair and balanced.

They are BRUTAL.

Apparently NHL.com has predetermined that the Penguins win. They have 4-3 set as the final.

Not surprising.

Just tie it and give me a freakin point out of this game.

This.

Was Hodgson not hooked there?

Twice, actually.

Think he meant finish chances.

Yes, I was talking about finishing scoring chances, not the game. Although they have struggled mightly at that in the past as well.

It's even worse when every single talking head proclaims the game is the best it has ever been.

Yeah right.

They call 2 mins for snow showering goalies or sticks being slashed but let interference go or scoring chance penalties go. It's a joke.

This just in from Bob Errey. Pasqual Dupuis is one of the fastest skaters in the NHL.

The ###### that just falls out of the guys mouth is unreal.

Did he happen to mention that he is also one of the ugliest players in the NHL? It looks like he is allergic to bees and was just stung 20 times.

This just in from Bob Errey. Pasqual Dupuis is one of the fastest skaters in the NHL.

The ###### that just falls out of the guys mouth is unreal.

If I lived in Pittsburgh and had to listen to him all the time I'd probably jump off a bridge.

I almost never complain about refs, but they can seriously blow me this game. Good lord.

Absolutely awful. Unapologeticly awful.

Archived