GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo (3/30/2012, 7:30pm)

deluca67

Let's at least see some of that team toughness Harry was referring to earlier. If you're gonna go down to a team playing the 2nd game of a back to back, at least go down swinging.

That horsecrap penalty call on Foligno earlier

WTF just happened????

Are you suggesting that Enroth would have saved that 3rd goal? If so you couldn't be more wrong. Goal #2 was on Miller, not 1 or 3.

PTR

No - I'm saying Miller could have used the night off since we have a free for all going on.

Miller isn't looking as sharp tonight, but the D has been sub-par as well.

Yea, Miller definitely looks off, and some of that is on the defense. When he trusts his D and is able to read the play he's incredible...but if there's a lot of defensive breakdowns or plays he doesn't anticipate, it goes downhill quickly. And I know 1 guy won't solve the problems, but a game against a top team like Pittsburgh is exactly where going from Ehrhoff to Weber is noticeable.

Yea, Miller definitely looks off, and some of that is on the defense. When he trusts his D and is able to read the play he's incredible...but if there's a lot of defensive breakdowns or plays he doesn't anticipate, it goes downhill quickly. And I know 1 guy won't solve the problems, but a game against a top team like Pittsburgh is exactly where going from Ehrhoff to Weber is noticeable.

And the offenseive talent on Pitt is just making the defense look that much worse. They haven't seen puck movement or guys hop on loose pucks that quick in quite a while.

Archived