Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

This is ambiguous.

Watch it and you'll understand. My girlfriend like it but was also semi-traumatized at the ending.

The ending... oof dah!

The first time I watched i was only half paying attention so I missed a few of the "weird" moments which made the ending that much more strange.

We were told there was a company meeting that was mandatory today at noon. We all figured we were getting some big news about work. 

Well, we're standing there, the boss is just repeating things that were already common knowledge, when one of the local radio stations (98.9 the buzz) busts in with balloons and cameras and pizza. What the heck... Then they start talking about their ROC star of the week award, and how this girl was nominated for working so hard on weekends and her love for animals and then they're all staring at me and just whaaat

I'm not good at surprises- I'm the girl that shrinks into a ball when you try to get waiters to sing happy birthday to me. And of course I was dressed like I'd rolled out of bed. But wow, it was a really cool, awesome thing for my coworker to nominate me/get a free lunch for all my coworkers. 

I don't listen to the radio much/let alone this show, but they were very kind and are going to have me on next week to talk about/promote the rescue. 

The experience was really awesome and all, but I'm most excited about getting the word out about the barn. After my co-volunteers heart attack and all, this is just a really cool turn of luck. 

oh, and normal hockey's back tonight! 

We were told there was a company meeting that was mandatory today at noon. We all figured we were getting some big news about work. 

Well, we're standing there, the boss is just repeating things that were already common knowledge, when one of the local radio stations (98.9 the buzz) busts in with balloons and cameras and pizza. What the heck... Then they start talking about their ROC star of the week award, and how this girl was nominated for working so hard on weekends and her love for animals and then they're all staring at me and just whaaat

I'm not good at surprises- I'm the girl that shrinks into a ball when you try to get waiters to sing happy birthday to me. And of course I was dressed like I'd rolled out of bed. But wow, it was a really cool, awesome thing for my coworker to nominate me/get a free lunch for all my coworkers. 

I don't listen to the radio much/let alone this show, but they were very kind and are going to have me on next week to talk about/promote the rescue. 

The experience was really awesome and all, but I'm most excited about getting the word out about the barn. After my co-volunteers heart attack and all, this is just a really cool turn of luck. 

That's seriously awesome, Jo... congrats, and must be nice to be appreciated!

That is really cool!

So what did you say to the girl that won the award? Must have been exciting for her... ;)

You're pretty cool you know that?

The friggin' most delicious "healthy" bar you could ever eat:

http://www.kindsnacks.com/store/types/healthy-grains-bars/dark-chocolate-chunk.html

224x200_dcc.png

I get them at Target.

Ahem, those aren't even the best Kind bars.

honeysmokedbbq_1.png

http://www.kindsnacks.com/store/types/strong-kind/honey-smoked-bbq-24-bars.html

Edited by MattPie