F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

It's the wonderful time of year (in Denver) when I have the enviable dilemma of whether to bike, hike, snowshoe, or snowboard, all in the same weekend.   :D

Niiiice.

This design I'm working on for 26 Shirts is coming together SO WELL and I love it... unfortunately I don't think they'll release it until October. But man, I'm stoked for it when it happens. 

And crazy client likes what I'm doing for them so far. And I have loose plans to grab coffee with a former RIT kid who now works in sports/design in Buffalo once I move in next month. 

I guess for a jobless ne'er do well artist, it's a pretty Good Friday.  

Niiiice.

This design I'm working on for 26 Shirts is coming together SO WELL and I love it... unfortunately I don't think they'll release it until October. But man, I'm stoked for it when it happens. 

And crazy client likes what I'm doing for them so far. And I have loose plans to grab coffee with a former RIT kid who now works in sports/design in Buffalo once I move in next month. 

I'd call that a win!  :)

Niiiice.

Awesome :thumbsup:

26 Shirts is awesome. Now I'm really excited to see this! October sounds like a big Sabres release.... :)

26 Shirts is awesome. Now I'm really excited to see this! October sounds like a big Sabres release.... :)

Not to give away too much, but a dash o that and a beloved former President.

Ugh it's KILLING ME I am SO bad at keeping secrets haha time to close this browser tab... 

Many awesomes, here. Kids are essentially independent, so Mrs. Neo and I are on South Beach! I'm tanned, rum runnered, and getting ready for a steak and evening counting Bentleys and Lamborghinis ... I should've been an Oligarch. Why don't my hips move like that?!

JJ, are you close by? Is anyone?

Niiiice.

Pre-Order, here! You are a gift.

Bump ...

My wife has been encouraging me to reach out to a long lost cousin that I have not seen, or talked to, in 40 years.

Got her email address recently and after a few weeks of getting myself ready (long term members here may remember that I am, relatively mildly, Autistic and these things are very difficult for me) I reached out to her.

She replied and everything is fantastic.

Bump ...

My wife has been encouraging me to reach out to a long lost cousin that I have not seen, or talked to, in 40 years.

Got her email address recently and after a few weeks of getting myself ready (long term members here may remember that I am, relatively mildly, Autistic and these things are very difficult for me) I reached out to her.

She replied and everything is fantastic.

:)

It's April 28th ... 'nuff said.

Herd from my friend in Senegal.  He is good.

Went to Friday Prayers today for the first time in a long-time ... have been spending Fridays with my friend.  I am fighting my migraine ... so far, so good.

My long lost cousin is becoming the big sister that I never had.

Planing to spend some 'quality time' with my wife and the Legend tomorrow (as long as it doesn't rain) ...  :flirt:

Ramadan is in less than a month away and I plan to use this month to prepare.

Going for fish supper with a good friend in just  few minutes.

That's a pretty good list even for a Friday.

That's a hell of a name you've got for your trouser snake there. Good for you

This is my type of humor, just made me laugh like Santa! I needed that, thanks wild.

Just did the same with my cousin NS. Family politics is more cut throat than any other form so I personally understand your angst. Glad it's work out very well for you.