Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

So, if your statement is true, and I'm not in a position to say it is/isn't, don't you think it should send a wake up call to the Sabres to avoid them? If they are going to call them, play smart.

IMHO, the worst call was the last one, which was not under any circumstances a penalty... just a normal hard check. I'm not sure Kaleta could have or should have avoided it... Personally, I would instruct some guys to go down a little easier than normal in the third to try to drawn one... we know the refs are calling tonight, why not try to use that information to our advantage in the third. :)

Because I'm an eternal optimist, I'm going to insist that Philly is going to be crushed when they lose this game.. Who's with me?????

My thoughts exactly. They got one win in Philly so they are good. If they can steal one here the Flyers are crushed going back to Buffalo.

Because I'm an eternal optimist, I'm going to insist that Philly is going to be crushed when they lose this game.. Who's with me?????

I still think we can win this one. It's not like we are not generating quality chances. If we can an early one, who knows?!

Most undisciplined period all season. I don't know what the lot of you are bitching about. That period was an awful display by the Sabres. They ought to be praying for thanks to the hockey gods they are only down by 2 after that miserable display of discipline.

Hopefully it is a good lesson to move forward with.

Most undisciplined period all season. I don't know what the lot of you are bitching about. That period was an awful display by the Sabres. They ought to be praying for thanks to the hockey gods they are only down by 2 after that miserable display of discipline.

I couldn't agree with you more.

IMHO, the worst call was the last one, which was not under any circumstances a penalty... just a normal hard check. I'm not sure Kaleta could have or should have avoided it... Personally, I would instruct some guys to go down a little easier than normal in the third to try to drawn one... we know the refs are calling tonight, why not try to use that information to our advantage in the third. :)

Gerbe took my advice! :thumbsup:

It was just awful. Very bad game.

Archived