Game Discussion Thread: Sabres at Blue Jackets

nfreeman

This will be our first 4 game win streak of the season :thumbsup:

Wow, it doesn't even seem right that this is true with how well they've played the last several weeks, but so be it... take the momentum, heal up, and be ready to kick some Flyer/Bruin a$$ next week. :thumbsup:

Carolina eliminated. I love how the fans and ice girls give a standing-o for blowing their playoff chances.

Didn't watch any of the game, but based on the score seems like they laid a huge egg after two impressive wins to stay in it. Warms my heart. :pirate:

So since we are in 7, does that mean we get philly assuming they hold on and win??? (even if pitt wins tomorrow i think philly still has the tiebreaker with more regualation+OT wins)

Think we could still get Boston if they beat the Devils tomorrow.

Edit: Oops, the points on NHL.com don't include the Philly win tonight -- nevermind!

Didn't watch any of the game, but based on the score seems like they laid a huge egg after two impressive wins to stay in it. Warms my heart. :pirate:

Remember when looking at preview of last weekend's Sabres / Carolina game, that Canes have a horrible record in second game of back-to-back games. Held true again.

When all was said & done, only 4 points less than last season (& this time we go into playoffs on a hot streak!).

Bring on the Flyers!! Light up whomever they put in goal!

GO SABRES!!

It will be Philly unless they or the Habs cough up their late leads here. Lots of goals and scoring chances in that series. The Sabres have to come up with a way to deal with the Flyers forecheck and I like their chances.

Speaking of cannons, is there a gimmickier arena in the NHL. Holy cow.

No kidding. Did you hear the PA announcer, down two goals with less than 2 minutes left announce the "Blue Jacket POOOOOWWWER PLAAAAAAAY!!!" Boing.

And for the record I'm not crazy about our PA guy either. ThOOOOOOmas VAAAAnek!! Makes my skin crawl. I want Milt back.

Speaking of that, I call BS on Rick -- he has to be making up these names. Mergelgergel over to Clitsome, Pistolia rips it in. Beeeeeee SSSSSSSSSS.

Sounds like Rick is now getting into playing World of Warcraft and hanging out with the Murlocs.

Archived