Game Discussion Thread: Sabres at Blue Jackets

nfreeman

Sabres fan on Blue Jackets blog:

http://blog.dispatch.com/cbj/2011/04/morning_skate_buffalo_2.shtml

Just rolled into town, me and my buddies are in the hotel cracking open a few beers ( the first of many today heh heh), I thought I'd check out the opponent's blog.

Man you guys just suck. I feel sorry for you, 3 wins in the last 21 games? Jeez how depressing, I will almost feel bad for you when we blow your team out of it's own building tonite.

But not too bad, your team sucks and you deserve to lose. Sabres fans will take over your arena tonite, we will OUTDRINK you and our team will OUTPLAY you. Stay out of our way tonite or we will put a hurting on any CBJ fan who gets in our way. And don't be surprised if your girlfriends and wives end up in our hotel rooms with us tonight. They will know WINNING when they see it!!!

Maybe the league will do you a favor and contract your team before next year, to Dave you the embarrassment.

SABRES RULE!!!!!

I was on the 90 West bound in my big rig from Erie down to Cleveland. I wondered what was up with a bunch of cars with NY tags on them complete with dealer plates like West Herr and such. Then it clued in to me that they were heading down to CBJ. Once I saw some cars with Sabres gear on them, I blew my horn twice in support.

Archived