GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

1st period thoughts:

- Sabres look confident and strong, and are controlling the pace

- Bruins look a little guarded, probably b/c they're on the road...but I expect them to come out stronger after the break

- Power play doesn't look bad, but needs to control the zone a little better to generate more chances

[i no perticular order: they need to flip ennis and Kennedy. Ennis and connoly are too similar to work together.

Mair was back out after that injury wasn't he?

Kaleta deserves an Oscar for that dive.

Plan seems to be to rough up chara at every opportunity.

Go vanek!!

I know, but Connolly pommer ennis isn't working right now. I like the thought of ennis feeding roy and tv.

And I'd say that Vanek-Roy really need a guy like Kennedy who can dig along the boards a bit. I absolutely love the thought of Ennis setting up Vanek, but he's definitely not that low puck possession guy.

God were going to have to suffer through that 'come walking with dinosuars' commercial all the way through the playoffs. Show doesn't start until July. They have been advertising it for months!!

God were going to have to suffer through that 'come walking with dinosuars' commercial all the way through the playoffs. Show doesn't start until July. They have been advertising it for months!!

The only thing worse is when they show it back-to-back with the 101 Dalmations commercial.

Archived