GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I've watched a ton of 2006 and 07 playoff clips today. To kinda get the blood flowing. Drury in game 5, Briere in game 1 (philly 06), and game game 6(carolina 06) and Pommer in game 5 (ottawa 06)

I'm so AMPED up! Lets roll!

Rask had just as much playoff experience as Howard, and we seen his results. Its Miller time!

Sabres 3

Boston 1

Goals from TC, Kaleta, and Ennis.

Yeah but if they are carrying 13 forwards, NONE can be emergency call ups ... by definition, those are to get you to 12 ... I think ... carrying an extra guy is not emergency.

There's one thing I'm not entirely certain on though. Without both players, they're at 11 forwards. So they can use the emergency callup on one. But to get that 13th forward, they have to use a regular callup. So using the regular callup for Gerbe must cancel out the emergency status for Ennis as well, right?

I can't even work. I should have just taken today off.

Right there with ya...I'm useless right now.

Sabres make a statement tonight...5-1 win. Granted, it's probably a pipe dream, but I'm holding onto it.

Right there with ya...I'm useless right now.

Sabres make a statement tonight...5-1 win. Granted, it's probably a pipe dream, but I'm holding onto it.

I solved a major web service encryption issue this morning and I was planning on having to work through it all day. So, since this morning, I have been trying to find things to make my day go by quick. I'm failing miserably at it.... I think an early departure is in store, screw missing the billable hours. IT'S PLAYOFF TIME FOR THE SABRES!!!!!

Sabres 3-1.

7:00pm

I have very little to say here. Like we all said about the 06-07 team, if they play their game, the Sabres win. The difference is, that team's game was offense. This team's game is defense and timely scoring. If the Sabres play their game, they will win tonight. Looks like Stafford is out, Connolly is in, and Hecht is a gametime decision, but probably he's out. Don't know if its gonna be butler or sekera playing with Rivet. I do know that the world stops turning in the 000085 household tonight at 7:00.

LETS GO BUFF-A-LO!!!

Is this a VS game or MSG?? Thanks.

Per WGR:

Tuukka Rask is playing his first NHL playoff game and seemed very relaxed and even amused that folks think he'll play any different than he did in the regular season when he led the NHL with a 1.97 goals against and .931 save percentage. Against Buffalo he's 4-1-0 with a 1.42 goals against and .954 save percentage.

I hope to he11 we give him a reason to stop being amused.

Archived