GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

end the curse

Sabres' grips seem really tight. Brains too at times.

Not a good feeling about how games like this usually end up.

Should be 3-0.

Agreed...Imperative that they kill this penalty off and continue this hard-nosed play though. They just have to make their chances count on the scoreboard.

Sabres' grips seem really tight. Brains too at times.

Not a good feeling about how games like this usually end up.

Should be 3-0.

I disagree. I got a great feeling. I think they light it up with a shortie to start the second. With the skaters about equal, I'll choose Miller over Elliot.

Where do you play?

What we were talking about earlier, d4rk.

:wallbash:

I don't think his remark was quite as directly related as what we were discussing.

The basics of reffing in beer league is in a whole other realm from reffing in the NHL or even in college for that matter. Officiating is far more inconsistent on the whole as opposed to the basics of playing the game.

MCC, rochester

Beer league

Eww...I like ESL (just gotta make sure you don't get robbed in the locker rooms) but I haven't played beer league in a few years. I played at Lakeshore which I rather liked except for the drive. If I'm still in the area after I graduate in May I'll probably get myself back in to beer league.

I don't think his remark was quite as directly related as what we were discussing.

The basics of reffing in beer league is in a whole other realm from reffing in the NHL or even in college for that matter. Officiating is far more inconsistent on the whole as opposed to the basics of playing the game.

Eww...I like ESL (just gotta make sure you don't get robbed in the locker rooms) but I haven't played beer league in a few years. I played at Lakeshore which I rather liked except for the drive. If I'm still in the area after I graduate in May I'll probably get myself back in to beer league.

Yea, and the rates are ridiculously high now so I didn't play this past season. I would suggest looking elsewhere.

On a side note, love the hitting we are putting on. Kaleta has to be pissed he didn't play in this one.

Archived