GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wjag

Lydman does his job of taking away the pass and Miller blows it.

Of course that doesn't happen if the D doesn't give up a 2 on 1 with Crosby. Way to help Miller out.

Maybe Lindy should try Lalime against the Pens with Miller's recent record against them.

Will someone pull the Full Monty's Monty off the ice already? A point blank shot that clears the offensive zone because he misses the net - only to follow up with drilling one into the back of Tim Kennedy that leads to the rush back down ice. :angry:

Will someone pull the Full Monty's Monty off the ice already? A point blank shot that clears the offensive zone because he misses the net - only to follow up with drilling one into the back of Tim Kennedy that leads to the rush back down ice. :angry:

Right. Don't blame The Sieve.

Why would it you can't make moves by one second period stuff like that will happen in an 82 game season.

A game like this has to carry more weight. It's a classic measuring stick game, going into the lair of the Cup champs. It's just a hunch. Relax. I'm almost always wrong.

What I do suspect is that Lindy has had just about enough of the loose defensive play in recent weeks.

A game like this has to carry more weight. It's a classic measuring stick game, going into the lair of the Cup champs. It's just a hunch. Relax. I'm almost always wrong.

What I do suspect is that Lindy has had just about enough of the loose defensive play in recent weeks.

Yea thats for sure the d is not sharp. I thought the last game against them we came back from 3 down said alot. But i get your point this could say just as much. I'm worried about wed.

Nothing has changed as far as Monty & Lydman's play, despite the press box detour.

If Darcy has been putting away any thoughts of trading Lydman, this should bring him back to reality.

Today's game is the kind of game we should have Sekera in.

Yea thats for sure the d is not sharp. I thought the last game against them we came back from 3 down said alot. But i get your point this could say just as much. I'm worried about wed.

True. If Alfie and Spezza do their usual number on the Sabres, it could start to look like a trend: can the Sabres shut big guns down?

Archived