Darcy and the front office...what a joke!

SabreFan78

I have no problem moving Tallinder as he is nowhere near the player he was in 05-06, but if you think the blueliners you listed(except for maybe Rivet) are all better options than Lydman, you're dreaming.

I agree.

Ideally you'd like to be in a position where Lydman is on the second or third pairing.

He's might not be top pairing stuff.....but all in all he is much better than the abuse he gets.

I think he is much much better than Scuderi (who was signed out west) who has never impressed me much.

Six days and that's all you can come up with? :thumbdown:

You get exactly the effort you're worth. I find it hilarious that you think I didn't respond to it as soon as I read it, as if I was sitting back waiting for you to respond so I could pounce. Newsflash: anyone with a clue knows you're a douche bag and gives you the appropriate treatment.

Now back to pretending you're really smart about hockey without actually offering up any viable scenarios. I apologize for appearing passionless. I prefer to think of it as giving the subjects the appropriate attention commensurate with my ability to change them.

I will give you the name. Toni with an I is really . On to the issue of the hair maybe he was having a bad hair day that day. Maybe Dieter his stylist was sick in bed with his crohns acting up that day who knows.

:lol:

It might be time again for the Filet of Fish....

Archived