GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I guess I was just fooling myself. I thought that maybe, just maybe, they could get on a hot streak and just make the eight seed. Nope. That won't happen. The wheels have officially come off the bus. And I think its too late to fire Ruff. What's the point now? They better have a real respectable person that can step in.

I guess I was just fooling myself. I thought that maybe, just maybe, they could get on a hot streak and just make the eight seed. Nope. That won't happen. The wheels have officially come off the bus. And I think its too late to fire Ruff. What's the point now? They better have a real respectable person that can step in.

Any candidates available?

for goodness sake relax. Not every game is the biggest game of year, not every loss the end of the season. They have three very winnable games coming up all that they have to win. Lets just see what the next few games hold. Tonight would have been great to win, but not one to have expected to...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I though Phoenix was supposed to be sunny. The only thing he posts here is gray clouds.

Moreover, I've been posting here since the year we lost to Ottawa in the Easter Conference Finals...I loved that year...But, there hasn't been much to love last season or right now.....Color me a pessimist, but I am a realist!!

Seems like you only come on when we're losing. Do you post when we're winning?

By the way. I think it was Pominville who had a goal called back because he chested it in. NHL officiating is a joke.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I though Phoenix was supposed to be sunny. The only thing he posts here is gray clouds.

It's 73 and overcast here in Phoenix. Ain't no sunshine here or in Philly or in Buffalo.

Seems like you only come on when we're losing. Do you post when we're winning?

By the way. I think it was Pominville who had a goal called back because he chested it in. NHL officiating is a joke.

Yes I do post when we win and lose...But some people can only look at other situation as, "Well next year we'll win the cup"..I've been hearingthis (like the Bills) since I've been following the Sabres intently (circa 1982)...

right you are.... buts lets just see what the rest of week holds. Team need win the next three games , go no worse than 7- 3 in the next ten. Its very possible, tonight unpleasant, but not the end of the world.....

Moreover, I've been posting here since the year we lost to Ottawa in the Easter Conference Finals...I loved that year...But, there hasn't been much to love last season or right now.....Color me a pessimist, but I am a realist!!

right you are.... buts lets just see what the rest of week holds. Team need win the next three games , go no worse than 7- 3 in the next ten. Its very possible, tonight unpleasant, but not the end of the world.....

It's not THAT they're losing that bothers me, it's the way they are losing. The forecheck was completely MIA since 10 minutes to go int he first. The Flyers are buzzing the net and no one is picking them up. The Sabres are back to firing a ton of shots from the perimeter with no real threat to score.

Watching tonight's effort gives me little hope that they can turn it around and win the next couple. Going 7-3 looks like a pipe dream at this point.

Thu, Mar 12, 2009 HOME Panthers 7:00 PM

Sat, Mar 14, 2009 HOME Thrashers 7:00 PM

Tue, Mar 17, 2009 AWAY Senators 7:30 PM

Fri, Mar 20, 2009 HOME Flyers 7:30 PM

Sat, Mar 21, 2009 AWAY Rangers 7:00 PM

Wed, Mar 25, 2009 HOME Panthers 7:00 PM

Fri, Mar 27, 2009 HOME Maple Leafs 7:30 PM

Sat, Mar 28, 2009 AWAY Canadiens 7:00 PM

APRIL 2009

Wed, Apr 1, 2009 AWAY Thrashers 7:00 PM

Fri, Apr 3, 2009 AWAY Capitals 7:00 PM

- lets just see what they do. No doubt tonight not going to inspire confidence.

It's not THAT they're losing that bothers me, it's the way they are losing. The forecheck was completely MIA since 10 minutes to go int he first. The Flyers are buzzing the net and no one is picking them up. The Sabres are back to firing a ton of shots from the perimeter with no real threat to score.

Watching tonight's effort gives me little hope that they can turn it around and win the next couple. Going 7-3 looks like a pipe dream at this point.

Somebody better check Connolly, Vanek and Moore for a pulse...

GAME SUMMARY---

Did aliens invade Ruff??? I can't believe he's not showing any emotion when we're getting smoked--That's discouraging

as hell--

It's a sad summary when the best moment of the night was Kaleta kicking the sh!!!t outta a flyer---

Versus sucks--everytime you need to see a replay, I get some highlight or a Danny Brier interview---

I can hear the fat lady warming up near the zamboni--

I haven't been around much lately, but I did hear news of the Sabres acquiring two players at the dealine. Could someone enlighten me as to who they are, because as I have been watching the games, I have yet to see or hear about either of them.

Thank God the Bills signed TO, that will give me something to read about and look forward to for the next few months, until the Stanley Cup Finals start.

Archived