GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Awesome game to watch and great game by the Sabres so far.. Rivet man... come on, you'll never get another one of those chances... Bring it home now.. Lock down the zone and get one more for TC..

Both made by me!

I was trying to hold out until the end so I could "QFT" my own prediction..... :ph34r:

QFT?!?

Lost me...

I thought that was something who risked when you're 'down-on-a-muffin'....

but I digress...

DAMN

That is a HUGE goal for Carolina.

Goddamn Whitney.

Career vs Buffalo 28 games - 12goals, 13 assists, 25 points.

Make that 13-13-26 now.

Sabrekiller?

He's got to be metioned for that list.

Let's got boys!

gotta love Time Warner. :unsure:

with the long road trip coming up, I was looking forward to watching this game in HD.

At the start of the game, the sound was messed up, just playing the same music over and over. Partway through the 1st period, the picture locked up for a few minutes, and then the sound was back. Only it was out of synch, ahead of the picture. Stayed that way until the first commercial break in the 2nd period, when the music started again. Stayed that way until close to the end of the 2nd, when it went back (and still is) with the sound about 2 seconds ahead of the picture.

During the 2nd period, I finally wised up and just turned on MSG-49 on my computer in the next room, as that sound is fine.

I hate the "shell" Please attack!

I have to agree. Lindy is holding them back 'cause they have the lead in the third. Makes for more of a nail-biter than if they played like they do in first and second periods.

Really?? I'd love to know where. I'm in Debary, not too far a drive for some decent wings.....

Agreed on Anchor Bar. Great touristy stop, but that's about it. La Nova's has decent wings, and a great Chicken Finger Pizza. I miss good food........

Oh ya, Sabres in a whitewash 5-0.

There is a place called the Oyster Pub on the beach side...and although not traditional buffalo wings, a place called Hoolighans has "wally wings" that are great. In other news...I hope Numminen isn't out too long. They just said out with the old upper body.

QFT?!?

Lost me...

I thought that was something who risked when you're 'down-on-a-muffin'....

but I digress...

DAMN

That is a HUGE goal for Carolina.

Goddamn Whitney.

Career vs Buffalo 28 games - 12goals, 13 assists, 25 points.

Make that 13-13-26 now.

Sabrekiller?

He's got to be metioned for that list.

Let's got boys!

QFT - "Quoted For Truth". Although not nearly as good as "down-on-a-muffin"!!!

Well, not the prettiest of wins, but I'll take it. Great to see Connolly with a big game tonight scoring two goals. I know Miller only gave up one goal, but I didn't think he looked that great. Just sort of from a technique and sort of how we was playing the puck tonight, he looked a little off, but credit goes to the team in front of him as there were a ton of blocked shots tonight which made Ryan's job much easier. Miller didn't play a bad game as he only gave up one goal five-hole, but his timing kind of looked off compared to how he played against the Rangers and Wings last week. I'm a little concerned about Teppo not playing the third period because if he goes down, we're down to Paetsch playing on the road trip. I suspect Teppo either got a slight concussion or a bruised cheek bone and hopefully he'll be able to play next week since Sekera is out for some time. Overall, good win for the Sabres, and let's keep the momentum going on the road trip.

Archived