GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

that Stafford hit on Sharp reminded me of that cowardly hit by Neil on Drury. Yeah, cowardly.

Besides shoot-outs and 5 on 3s, Kotalik is just an awful player. Roy is a nifty player.

Really?...........Stafford hit was a lot sooner after Duncan Keith got rid of the puck and it was more from the side, then Neils was.

that Stafford hit on Sharp reminded me of that cowardly hit by Neil on Drury. Yeah, cowardly.

Besides shoot-outs and 5 on 3s, Kotalik is just an awful player. Roy is a nifty player.

Seriously? if he wanted to be anything like Neil he would have put his elbow up and laid into him. Sharp was moving across and stafford held his ground and the puck was a hell of alot closer to the play then on the Drury hit. It was a little late but it wasn't dirty or cowardly.

Ive seen enough of CHokin Jochen..Get rid of his lame ass...That giveaway is an example of his best play this year..

He didn't respond at all to Ruff's call-out at the end of December. He could use a two- or three-game benching.

This is one of the worst games the Sabres have played all year. They almost gave up a sick short handed goal on their marathon power play! I'm off to bed.

"It's not good enough. We have to keep it simple. We have to work harder. This is a recording ..."

This team is no good when we try to let our "skill" players win the game.

It's too bad we have to rely on our bottom lines to do anything positive offensively. It shouldn't ever be that way.

Oh and get Connolly out of there, he's not helping us any.

2 Things, and it's really simple.

1. The Sabres cannot muster up any offense.

2. Lalime sucks.

This morning I said Buffalo only scored "3" goals against the Rangers and the Redwings and I felt the Sabres were entering a scoring slump like they had in the past. Sure enough, they have 3 actual goals in their last 3 games. This could be a repeat of January 2007. Simply the low goal month.

How to lose a game:

-Not score a goal on several odd man rushes including a 4-1.

-Rely on your 3rd line for scoring.

-Not score on a 6 minute powerplay. Is there a record for this kind of stuff?

-Not dump and chase in order to get possession deep.

-Play your backup goalie who you never give any starts to and expect him to bail the team out when they don't produce offensively.

This team has some serious mental issues. They don't play responsible positionally. They don't put the effort in to get the puck deep. They can't do the simplest things, which is take quality shots on goal.

Really disappointing game.

ps they should stop interviewing these guys between periods. it's like a cop out for their bad play. "oh well we just gotta do better" no crap. how about instead of using the tv to absolve all your sins, you go to the locker room and think about it a little. :wallbash:

Archived